The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Noober called Haven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haven Writer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Haven Writer

The Noober called Haven Empty
PostSubject: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello everyone C:

I saw this over on the Forumotion site and decided to check it out. I'm still reading a few things but I do like the looks of it so far and it has some potential to it unlike other communities so I am excited to be a part of it. x3

As for knowing more about me:

I go by Haven Writer or Silverwit usually, I tend to use either of those usernames. But of course, you can call me whatever you please. I probably wont fuss.

I am seventeen years of age and have been roleplaying for at least four or five years now. I have no clue what catagory you can place me in (ya know: beginner, intermediate, advanced...) so I'll just leave it up for a friend to decide on. It'll be the first thing I ask her when she gets back online. Yup, no hello, just a quick question. C: She'll love me for it.

Anyway, I draw as well and if you really want to check out my work you can see my aging crap here. I wish to be an animator someday. :O I'll probably die first. xD

Guess I should end this since I'll only ramble on further and annoy everyone. Don't need that for a first impression!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 pm

I probably ramble more when I introduce myself places. You are forgiven. XD

That aside, welcome about! Always good to get some new active members. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Savvy and Memory are our admins so you can ask them anything, and there's a few of us lower-class mods around too, so there's always people to ask stuff.

As for roleplay rankings--it's not really a ranking. Those basically just tell you what the rules are about post length. Beginners is one paragraph per post, Intermediate is three paragraphs of five sentences each, and Advanced is six paragraphs of five sentences each. Regardless of skill, we kinda float in between the categories we like most; I like to mostly work in Intermediate but sometimes fall back to Beginner for more casual stuff, for example, and I stay out of Advanced because I don't have the patience to write six paragraphs for every post.

Also, we have a drawing section. So knock yourself out. c: I mod that area, so I look forward to seeing your work.
Back to top Go down
Haven Writer
Hatchling
Hatchling
Haven Writer

PostSubject: Re: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Yay I have been forgiven so quickly 8D I feel all special on the inside.

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out. I'll make sure to mark that in my book then. C:

I see...that takes a load off of my shoulders then. I always get nervous when I have to categorize my skill. xD I either feel too proud or that I am one of those that goes after sympathy and place themselves lower because of it. But I shall not face that here! The Haven is happy. V:

Is there really? :3 I'll definitely be checking that out.

Thanks for everything and nice meeting you! <3
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:59 pm

*Eyes widened and mist over. Tears fill my eyes and a smile spreads on my lips.* A NEW MEMBER!!!! HORAAH!!!!! Welcome to the Path and I am very happy to see you here! Please read over the rules, check out the news letters for anything new, we have games and contests going, and of course, role-plays. Syl already told you about the art forum and I to look forward to seeing your art. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to pm me or anyone else really. We are all ears if you just want to chat as well. Welcome to our little family! (Rambling is something we encourage XD. We have journals for that and a few of us mingle around there and listen. ^^) If you have friends you think would enjoy the site, please call them over. We desperately need new members.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow, your art is great! We always love to have new people on the site, so welcome to our little family! I'm pretty late to the party however, so I'll leave it at that. If you ever need anything, or if you just want to chat, feel free to pm me. :3
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:22 am

Hi there. Welcome to The Path Less Traveled. Since I'm not a mod or anything special, I won't badger you to read the rules. I will, however, badger you to join some roleplays and have a good time. Some of us are actually quite excellent at it. (I say some because, despite having been here for a while, I've only rp'd with about 3 or so people tops.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. Just keep away from my ramen, and you should survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Noober called Haven   The Noober called Haven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Noober called Haven
Page 1 of 1