The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A 'Life on Mars'/'Ashes to Ashes' set in 1999 called 'Survive'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

A 'Life on Mars'/'Ashes to Ashes' set in 1999 called 'Survive' Empty
PostSubject: A 'Life on Mars'/'Ashes to Ashes' set in 1999 called 'Survive'   A 'Life on Mars'/'Ashes to Ashes' set in 1999 called 'Survive' Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

It would of course take its place after the events of Ashes to Ashes but Gene Hunt is not dead cert and neither is Manchester as a setting. If any one has any ideas on characters after expressing interest then please give them. Great RP's rise from vats of ideas swirled together. Especially on what from the nineties can be spoofed in the shows own sinister way. I know I haven't got all the ideas yet but that's why I started this, to get interest and bounce ideas off people.

I did always imagine it starting like this though...

A TV flicks on with a resounding chorus of a jordy "Hellooo!" filling the room. "Welcome back to SM:TV Live! Now, before Pokemon at 10:30 it's time for our weekly epic rollacosta."
"That's right, Dec. But don't worry if you don't know what's been goin' on cause we're go ova what's been happenin' so fa." As a police siren sounds the two gelled up presenters move towards on of the screens. Ant fanatically hurries into a long, leather coat.
"OK! A man call'd Sam Tyler gets hit by a car in 2006 but wakes up in 1973."
"Is he dead, in a coma or just a li'l bit crazy!" Cat then pops up from below the camera, massive false teeth and silly glasses.
"After solving crime after crime an' dealing with all the strange goings on, Sam finally returns to 2006."
"But then he finds out he rather likes 1973 and goes back. Dunno why he bothered leavin'"
"Then Alex Drake arrives in 1981 after being shot. She meets Gene Hunt and the team to do more police work."
"We're not gonna spoil the endin' but its worth catchin' up."

Yeah...sounded better in my head. I think it'll be better when its linked inside the story.
Back to top Go down

A 'Life on Mars'/'Ashes to Ashes' set in 1999 called 'Survive'
Page 1 of 1