The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here

Go down 
+5
Avalon
Frozen Memory
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
Senpai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 pm

The redhead is Mal, short for Mallory. She's an original character in the main comic and dislikes Twilight in all its forms.

Head Trip is a cool webcomic. :v
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Twilight has only one form, though:

Suckage.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Found this one posted on my Facebook wall today.

http://www.chainsawsuit.com/comics/20091113_twilight.gif
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Yay, rag on twilight. I don't like it but I live with a twilighter. There is a lot of Hellsing vs. Twilight. Guess who always win? ^-^
Back to top Go down
Yabo no Ningyo
Hatchling
Hatchling
Yabo no Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:28 pm

>D DUH HELLSING!!

>.>shoot. . .everybody knows the only time that the Edward/Bella relationship gets serious, is when Bella is on her period. . . .-.- I swear to god I WILL continuously bash about Twilight if needed.. . >.<# DIE TWILIGHT DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 pm

No vampire in Twilight can compte with Alucard, because he is a true vampire. Even Seras and Sir Integra can beat them all.
Back to top Go down
Yabo no Ningyo
Hatchling
Hatchling
Yabo no Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Twilight ( in my own words): "Very Happy OMG LOOK AT MEH!! I'M A FREAKING VAMPIRE THAT SPARKLES IN TEH DAYLIGHT!! Very Happy I LIEK TO SPARKLE SO I CAN BE A DAY-RAVE DISCO BALL!! LOL!"

Hellsing: "You act more like a cockroach than a proper vampire. Left to your own devices you would cover the world in your filth. I can't stand your kind. You don't have the self-respect to be a vampire, you undead maggot. You barely even know what you are." - Alucard

:3 Now, which is better?
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Alucard all the way. There is a pic on devintart of Sir Integra about to blow off Bella's head. Bella is yelling out for her boyfriend. But I think that Alucard already got to him. -evil laugh- Alucard don't have to sparkle in the sun to be bad arse. He can walk in it, but he don't likes it.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 pm

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Hellsing vs Twilight&order=9&offset=0#/d1zsoq4

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anti twilight&order=9&offset=120#/d2bv03v

and one more

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anti twilight&order=9&offset=120#/d2dnrfy

I love the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Gossips and chat-
Jump to: