The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here

Go down 
+5
Avalon
Frozen Memory
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
Senpai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Empty
PostSubject: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:48 am

I figure since most of us share a common interest with ragging on twilight, I might as well make a thread about it.

IF YOU LIKE TWILIGHT AND DON'T WANT TO SEE US RAG ON IT THEN DON'T COME HERE

Here, I'll start us off with something I saw today that totally cheered me up.

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Excuses
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:31 am

I think that's the only Cyanide and Happiness comic I've really ever liked. c:

I don't have any "real" jokes at the moment, but this should count: http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/

It's like F My Life or My Life Is Average, but Twilight. And it is freaking scary when you get down to it. Some of those stories make you really, really frightened for humanity. I read through a few last night and died a bit on the inside.

But if you can get past that, it's pretty funny just how bad these fangirls are.

Fun fact: Not many posts are particularly literate. What, exactly, does this say?
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 am

Oh. My. Gawd. I don't know if I'm amused, or appalled by that site, Syl. One of the girls said she was proud to be able to quote Romeo and Juliet. And ended by saying, 'Thanks, Edward.' DDDDDx

I AM PROUD TO BE ABLE TO QUOTE ROMEO AND JULIET BECAUSE I ACTUALLY READ AND COMPREHENDED SHAKESPEARE. Thank you.

That being said. . . I actually don't have anything new to present. I guess I can give a pic:

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here 12886210
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Hahaha.

That site has me torn between laughing and crying. And I always get insulted by those who thank Twilight for letting them quote Shakespeare, because then it makes them think that they are genuinely literate. Meanwhile, those of us who are studying Shakespeare like a religion for class and actually understand it get no credit . . . One girl said that the opening quote from the new movie was written for Twilight. It was actually a Romeo and Juliet quote. =.=
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Oh God that site made me want to cry. Romeo and Juliet by far cannot be compared to Twilight. The fact that those girls are PROUD that they could quote Romeo and Juliet because of Twilight make me sick. It means that they didn't actual care or read the book because they wanted to but because they wanted to do something like Twilight. -goes on a rant.- Makes me sad. There is a girl at my school who is completely in love with it and said that when she screwed her boyfriend she was thinking about Edward or something. Sorry I don't have a joke here XP. Just a rant.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Well, we really shouldn't be surprised by this. They are Twilight fans, after all.

Anywho, here's a tidbit from Rakusa23:

http://chud.com/articles/articles/21684/1/THE-DEVIN039S-ADVOCATE-WHY-BREAKING-DAWN-MUST-BE-MADE-INTO-A-MOVIE/Page1.html?72
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:28 pm

That was great. On a scale of 1-10, ten being the highest, I gave that a freaking 20 XD. That was epic.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Ahahahahahaha!!!!! I love the lolcatz one!!!

Anywho, since I don't have a site to send you to, y'all get another pic. Or two. Or nine.

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Yeah10

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here 12887410

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Twilig10
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

I put that ice cream cake one in a pictures thread a little while ago. Very Happy

Also.

*totally takes that Beauty and the Beast one*

EDIT: Noooo it's part of a whole imaaaage.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Sorry, you can crop it. >.>

And I didn't realize you had already posted it. My bad. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Greatest joke ever, though it will hopefully come true one day, is...

Buffy kills Edward. The End.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:13 am

YES!!! FINALLYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:00 pm

That's wonderful. I has nothing to contribute...
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm

Okays, I got some images!!!

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Twighl11
All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Twighl12
All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Twighl13
All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Zombie10
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Ha, Head Trip! I love that webcomic.

Oh yeah another one from that.

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here SparklyVampireBabies
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

-How many Twilighters does it take to screw on a light bulb?
I don't know, they're all too busy fighting over who gets to be Mrs Cullen

-Q: What to Edward and a Christmas tree have in common?
A: their balls are for decoration

-Why can't Edward read Bella's mind?
There's nothing to read.

-Ok so we have TwiHards, Twilights, and TwiGuy's
So what do you call a Emotional Twilighter?
......................... A TwiBaby.

-I would like to La Push Stephenie Meyer off a cliff.

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFllBRnVrMFJmM2hHalBOaWJxQnZpeVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Artifact081201_twilight_560

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here I_HATE_TWILIGHT_LOL__by_kiki_bozu

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here L_02bafdeea662465f803dd5c8c402dfe3
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Inside the truck, Edward left a note that says, "Be safe." This is exactly the kind of note a parent would leave. Instead of being so intense all the time, he should have left something flirty and fun in the car, like a note saying:

Hey Isabelly,

I wrote this rap for you:

Promise not to die
And don't be a liar
I like to kill bears
'Cause I'm a vampire

Holla!

Later hater,
Ed-weird

P.S.
I want to touch your face so hard!

This may have not been a twilight joke, but I laughed when I read it.

ยง
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here 129078952676125660

For added fun, go to where it's hosted and read the comments. Those of you who know South Park and Lonely Island songs will get extra laughs out of this.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's wonderful. xD I love the comments; I read through them all. I actually do like Captain Shovelface, as I like to call him, but it's still a hilarious picture.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Make no mistake, I enjoy RPatz as well. c: Especially since he hates Twilight and rags on it whenever possible. Still, it's a great picture to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:21 am

Syldoran wrote:
Hahaha.

That site has me torn between laughing and crying. And I always get insulted by those who thank Twilight for letting them quote Shakespeare, because then it makes them think that they are genuinely literate. Meanwhile, those of us who are studying Shakespeare like a religion for class and actually understand it get no credit . . . One girl said that the opening quote from the new movie was written for Twilight. It was actually a Romeo and Juliet quote. =.=

What was the quote?
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 am

pjkio03 wrote:
Okays, I got some images!!!

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Twighl13

Is the redhead supposed to be Stephanie Meyer (sp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here   All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Twilight Related Jokes / Comics Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Gossips and chat-
Jump to: