The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:49 am

Evelyn shook her head. What was Mellissa thinking? She took a deep breath, and forced her legs forward. They wobbled a little under her, but they didn't collapse. She went up to Mellissa, and promptly shut the door. She could hear male voices mumbling just outside, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. She could only hope that whoever had shot the gun would decide that he had just seen a cat moving, or something. Mellissa seemed to be getting even more worked up. Evelyn shut her eyes and forced herself to calm down. It looked like she would have to try and take charge for a bit. At least until Mellissa calmed down. She glanced over at Rhodry, hoping he would know what to do about the people outside.

She lead Mellissa over to the couch where she forced the other girl to sit.
"I'm serious Mellissa," she whispered desperately. "I don't think we're in the same place we were a moment ago." She bit her bottom lip slightly, afraid that what she was about to say would make her seem insane. "What do you remember about when I touched the mirror? It wasn't normal, right? And then we ended up here. . ." she looked up at Mellissa pleadingly. She needed the other girl to have her wits about her. She wasn't strong enough to handle this by herself.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Mellissa took in a deep breath listening to what Evelyn said; the house still looked the same, except for the bomb like markings and bullet holes. Mellissa reached to her wrist and pulled off her hair tie and put it in her hair. Her low pony tail secure she looked over at the boy wanting to be a man. She gave a slight scoff, how can this person expect anyone to follow him. She frowned.

As she heard others talking outside she realized how she had acted and rolled her eyes at herself. She put her hand on her waist and looked down on the boy in front of her. She wouldn’t allow herself to be pushed so far as to yell once more. She felt something intrusive upon her being, a part of her she didn’t know but sort of welcomed- a part of her hidden inside that was now being awakened. The mirror reflects the past and can show who you will become, they came here through a mirror, maybe this was a different her, a Mellissa different then the one who would take everything without complaint. This different her had power, was important, and had a job she needed to do.

“Evelyn, the Night Watch… they’re coming in so I suggest you hide.” Her voice sounded dark, even to her.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 pm

"Damn it!" he hissed and pulled out his gun once more. He told her it was dangerous! He warned her! From a second pocket he produced a small bag of what looked like little pellets little kids play with in the street by throwing them to hear that familiar popping sound. These were not simple and harmless toys. "Get down!" he instructed the girls in a new authoritative tone. He ran to the side of the window and glanced out. They were coming. There were about five. He would be able take them.

He slipped his pistol back into its holster and quietly grabbed two of the little pellets. He counted under his breath and watched their steps. Almost there. "3...2...1..." he muttered before he threw the two pellets out of the window and at the night watch. As soon as they hit the ground they exploded. It was small, but it did all the damage it needed. Three of the men went down screaming and withering from the gas that stung their eyes and their searing flesh. The first two turned alarmed before turning to the window and opening fire.

Rhodry hide from the shots and when there was an ease in fire, he stuck his head out once more and fired at the two. He got one of them in the shoulder and the other in the side. Their bullets whizzed by him at first giving him only small scratches. Rhodry's adrenaline was spiked and his heart was beating a mile a minute. If there were more of them, he would loose this battle and then the rebellion would be lost. He had to stay alive if not for himself, then for his country. He shot the two again and managed to get the second in the chest. As he was pulling away, pain shot through his own arm. He cried out at first but clamped his mouth shut. His arm spasmed and he nearly dropped the gun. His hand was numbing. He had to finish the other one off. He couldn't let it end.

He switched hands and fired out the window and aimed a good few inches away from the man. He could never hit the guy with his left hand if he didn't. With a lucky shot, the man went down. Once the battle was over and no one seemed to be coming to help their comrades, Rhodry relaxed and pulled his attention to the girls.

"See what I mean? You wouldn't stand a chance out there without weapons. You're safer here. I think you two found one of the other organizations devices and some how ended up here. Your Denver or whatever doesn't exist here," he grunted and eased his arm out of his shirt. The bullet had gone right through his arm. He hoped it didn't tear anything too severe. They didn't have a great doctor at the base.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:38 pm

A woman draped in a flowing outfit paced in a great hall. A group of the Night watch had come to report. She heard they’re report and summoned all of them. The woman did not look pleased. Her hair tied up in a low pony tail she stopped right in front of them. All of them were there now. She twirled her chain and sickle, making a menacing whirling sound come from it. Some of the men gulped.
“Where is group four,” she asked, her voice in a deep growl. A quiet silence answered her.

“Well!” she yelled, the men quivered in front of her, “Pathetic,” she spat, “you were chosen to go and find any persons you may and kill them so the resistance would be futile and you can’t find one of your own! I should just kill you all now!” The men shook in terror once more

“Thing is, L-lady, Group f-four hasn’t returned yet,” one spoke up. She looked at him, good fighter, one of the best in the Night Watch, was up for promotion. She gave a small smile, “well then,” she said softly, “Why didn’t anyone go out and look for them!” she yelled. She threw the chain and it wrapped around someone’s neck. She tightened it quickly and efficiently. The leader of this cause didn’t like to be kept waiting or disappointed and it was her job not to disappoint.

“Look for group four, not tomorrow, not later on today, but now. Do I make myself clear,” the man nodded, she pressed the release button on the chain and the man dropped to the floor. She looked at all of them, “Well?” The men dashed out of the area.

“Love, you should have gone easier on them,” she rolled her eyes at the newcomer’s affection, he had been watching this whole time. She quickly brought the sickle to his neck putting enough pressure to where he moved he would slice his own neck. She put the sickle back on her hip.
“Now I see why they call you Death’s Hand,” he joked, she glared at him and started to walk away.
“Tsk, tsk, it seems like some of your old attitude has come back now,” she froze, no way, she thought and turned towards him.
“If you think I’ve lost my touch then think again, if anything my old attitude made it to where I got to be today.” She glared once more, ice freezing in the air, before she walked off.
“Never said it was a bad thing,” the young man smirked obviously amused by the females display.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Evelyn crouched down behind the couch with Mellissa as the bullets started flying. Her eyes squeezed shut, and she could feel her body trembling. Her heart beat fluttered like an injured bird in her chest. Finally, the onslaught was over. She crawled to her knees, and peeked over the back of the couch. Her eyes widened in fear and worry as she saw that their host and antagonist had been hurt. She lurched to her feet and stumbled over to him, careful to move so that she could not be seen through the windows. She reached out to touch his arm, but pulled away hesitantly. The stench of blood reached her nose, but she took a deep breath and forced herself to remain calm. After all, she would never become a nurse if she flinched away from blood. She looked up, wanting to have his permission before she did anything.

"A-are you alright?" she asked quietly. "I know some first aid - if you want. I think I could at least stop the bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Rhodry let out a breath through his teeth making a hissing noise. This day hadn't gone the way he had hoped it would. Not that having some strange girls come into his house, and then being shot at wasn't relaxing, he just wished he could have been able to kick back and sleep for an hour or two. Now he had a headache and needed to take care of them. If they were part of an organization he needed to take them in for questioning at headquarters. If they weren't, he needed to convert them to his cause and still get them at the headquarters.

Then he saw one of them running to him. He tensed but quickly relaxed when he heard her comment. He could easily heal himself but why not let her do it? It was one less thing he had to do for himself. "Thanks. I would appreciate it if you did," he answered and started to unbutton his shirt. He slowly pulled it off and looked down at the bloody wound. He gave a small whistle. It was worse than he had expected.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Mellissa walked over with Evelyn watching the dude as he allowed her to bandage his arm. Evelyn worked quickly and efficiently from what she saw. Mellissa didn’t feel right, something was off. She walked over to Rhodry.

“What were those guys doing?” She asked wanting to know more about the night watch. If anything she would have to be wary about them. She would have to know almost everything about this place if she and Evelyn had to stay here. She shook her head. No, she thought, I’m going to find my way out of here. There is no way Evelyn and I are going to stay here.

“Give me your gun,” she said her face straight. A chill ran down her spine. A snap from outside, like a twig breaking, caught her ear. She looked out of the window. More of the Night Watch was walking around, looking for something, someone.

“Group Four is over here, they’re dead!” one yelled. Mellissa let out a breath she didn’t no she was holding, her body shuddering. She looked at Rhodry who was still getting his arm bandaged.

“Give me your gun now!”
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Evelyn focused on bandaging the wound. She had never actually gotten experience, so she wanted to make sure that she did everything just right. She tied it tightly, hoping to stop the bleeding. She could see it beginning to seep out through the bandaging, but it seemed to be slowing. She looked up slightly though, surprised by the tone in Mellissa's voice. It had nothing to do with her, however. What happened next would be between Mellissa and Rhodry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)   Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into Another World (seer/savvy/dreamer)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2