The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Jason left Viridian City's Pokemon center. Feeling bummed out that the gym in the town was closed. His vulpix, which he had named Kurama, followed close to him. It was a warm summer's day outside, with the heat bearing down. Checking his bag for potions and antidotes. He set off for Pewter City. He sighed to himself again as he walked.

In almost no time he had made it to the edge of Viridian forest. And within a few steps in almost considered turning back. It was much darker in the forest than out. And the sounds of wild Pokemon were never very far. He determined to keep going however. Walking deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:35 pm

"HOORAY! OUR ADVENTURE STARTS TODAY!!"

If you had been in pewter city that day your ears would have been blown out and you would have no doubt been ran over.

For Elly was on the move.

With the Vigor of a Vigoroth and the coordination of a drunk Tentacool she raced out of the city into the dark woods. Her starter Bubbles had lived in the garden sense she was little, and now it was time to grab her other childhood friend deep in the woods.

Of course she might be doing better if she hadn't slammed straight into that trainer.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 pm

He fell to the ground with a slam, and looked around. "Owwww..." He felt like he got hit by a Tauros. He got up and looked around again. Seeing the other person on the ground. 'Oh, it was a girl, and she's a pokemon trainer.' He thought to himself. He held out his hand to help her up. "Are you okay?"

Kurama bounded up to him and looked at her and her nidoran. And then sat on the ground. He could tell it was getting bored..
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:59 pm

It took Elly about three seconds to notice the trainer in front of her; offering a hand.

"Oh thank you! Sorry I'm-TRAINER!" she suddenly panicked, screamed, picked up Bubbles and promptly threw the poor creature at his gut as hard as she could.

Absentmindedly tossing an antidote behind her while running at speeds a dodrio could only wish for she screeched, "I'M NOT READY YET! LET ME GO GRAB MY OTHER FRIEND AND THEN I'LL BATTLE YOU!!!"

Bubbles choked a cough out and hit the ground, she rubbed her forehead knowing full well this adventure was probably a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 pm

He caught the little nidoran with a grunt and let it down. "H.. Hey! Where are you going?" He watched her run. And then watched the nidoran follow after her. "Crazy.." He muttered to himself. Throughout the span of all this. Kurama was still sitting on the ground. He looked at him. "Thanks for the help there..." It licked his hand and got up to walk. He just sighed.

Picking up the antidote she threw. He felt his stomach, no holes, just going to be a huge bruise probably. He decided to follow after her. Her running making it look like a herd of Miltanks rolled through the area. He sighed again 'I'm probably going to regret this..' But Kurama was much more confident. Leading the way quickly ahead.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:11 pm

It did not take Elly long to find her friend; a small weedle name Zuna waiting in the big tree at the front. Not only had they planned this in advance, but all the other forest Pokémon know this and were going to force the weedle (or any weedle in the immediate vicinity) to go along anyways to rid the forest of the screaming banshee.

"Ok! Now that I've got you I'd better go find that trainer and apologize!"

She turned right around and ran smack dab into him yet again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:16 pm

He caught himself and didn't fall this time, and kept her from falling. And laughed a bit. "You should really watch where you're going." He looked at her, and her new Pokemon, this one would hurt more if she threw it. He reached in his pocket and handed her the antidote she threw back. "Here, this is yours"

He looked at her. "My name is Jason. And this guy" Gesturing towards the vulpix. "Is Kurama."

He hoped she wasn't going to just run away again. And really hoped she wasn't going to throw her Pokemon again. Kurama looked up at her, then to the weedle, and the nidoran. And stood there. Waiting for whatever happened.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:24 pm

She threw the antidote, "You should keep this! People tell me I have a habit of throwing things and if all goes to plan half of my team will be poison! And sorry for running into you! I like running!"

Offering a hand to shake she said, "Howdy Jason! Hello Kurama! My name's Elly!" pointing to the nedoran, "this is Bubbles!" and pointing to the weedle, "and this is Zuna! Say hi everybody!"

The two Pokémon waved with what semblance of arms that they had.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 am

He caught the antidote and put it back in his bag. "Thank you, and it's fine, but you should really watch where you're going you know." He looked at the pokemon. "And hello there Bubbles and Zuna." He smiled.

Kurama wandered up to them and sniffed at Bubbles. He avoided Zuna though. Wary of the poison bug. Then he went back to sit at Jason's side and yawned.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:24 pm

"So...uh..." Elly fidgeted. "Don't they always say something about...eye contact equals a battle or something...?"

She smiled sheepishly, "I've never been in a battle before! So....er...wanna battle?"

Bubbles stood in front of her and 'barked' while Zuna climbed to Elly's shoulder. It was strange to finally get around to fighting...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm

He smirked a bit and backed up. "Yeah, I guess that is the normal trainer rule isn't it? Ofcourse I'll battle you." He snapped his fingers and Kurama dropped his lazy stance and stood in-front of Jason. Growling at the Nidoran.

He watched his opponent, his face a calm demeanor. Neither of them had a type advantage here, but he at least had experience with battling, and he wondered if she did as well.

He waited on her to make the first move as they stood in the forest.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 pm

'Darn. Maybe I shouldn't have battled him until AFTER Bubbles learned a real poison type move...' she looked down to the growling Kurama, 'and maybe next time we should learn some kind of intimidation...'

'Oh Well!' she jabbed her finger with all her strength, "Go bubbles! Use double kick!"

With speed honed by being friends with this madman for so many years the poison type launched her attack!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Kurama dodged the attack before Jason had the time to say anything. It landed gracefully on it's feet. "Kurama, use ember!" He told his pokemon.

It took a breath and let the tiny fireballs fly at the nidoran. Hoping it would hit.

Jason watched. Waiting to see what was going to happen next and wondered to himself if the nidoran had any poison moves.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 pm

The ember managed to scorch the edges of Bubbles ears but otherwise only barely grazed it.

'I don't think double kick is fast enough...but scratch is much weaker...'

Elly shook her head, "Try another Double kick! I know you can do it!"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Kurama dodged the first kick, but was hit by the second one. It shook it's head, slightly dazed, and growled. Jason watched thinking. "Ember's not exactly powerful, neither is quick attack... but that should hit."

'Kurama! Use quick attack!'

The Vulpix rushed forward at quick speeds. Throwing the weight it has into the attack.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:03 pm

"DUCK!" Seemingly a silly command to give Bubbles did still duck.

Kurama's attack struck true, but Elly's ploy worked.

In ducking Bubbles had make it so Kurama was stabbed by her horns, poisoning the creature as it dashed back to his trainers feet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Kurama yelped as the nidoran's horn poisoned him. Jason was serious now. Seeing his pokemon hurt. He looked at the nidoran. Thinking about different strategies. He decided on one and knelt down by his Vulpix. He subconsciously scratched it behind it's ears. 'Kurama. Use ember'

It looked at him. Standing on shaky legs. As it blew the little fireballs at the nidoran again, keeping it's distance this time.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:56 pm

'hopefully that poison slowed it down!' Elly thought, but looking at the sudden seriousness she wondered 'Yet it still might not be enough...'

In the end she called for a scratch, speed for power, mostly to make up for Bubbles slight limp after the ember.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 am

He saw the nidoran going towards Kurama, going to use scratch.

"Kurama, use quick attack!" He watched as the vulpix quickly charged at the Nidoran.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:45 pm

And the battle was over, Bubbles got hit right in the snout and could take it no more.

A summers worth of junior refereeing revealed itself as Elly yelled in her official tone, "Bubbles is unable to battle! The winner is Jason and his mighty volpix Kurama!!"

Zuna and the tired bubbles clapped and cheered for the winners, Elly giggled, "Sorry! I couldn't resist! I wanted my first battle to be as official as possible!"

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:45 am

He smiled as he knelt down and used an antidote on Kurama. "It's fine, you did pretty good for your first battle." He rubbed between the pokemon's ears as he looked at it. "And you did great." It exhibited pure happiness at the praise. He looked at the nidoran, "and you did good too."

He stood back up as Kurama sat beside him as he looked at Elly. "Where are you going?" He was going to pewter city, both to see the museum and maybe battle the gym there. He wondered what her plans were.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:35 am

"Uh...nowhere really!" she said, picking up her nidoran and healing it, "I was planning on going to that route near Cerulean...then the safari zone...then really just every were!"

Summoning away Bubbles she shrugged, "Guess I never really thought my plan though! My goal is to see a legendary! Any of them; they're all cool! And if I get gym badges along the way? Well If I was ever possessed and decided to give trading a go that'd be a good idea!"

Suddenly an idea popped into her mind, "Hay! If you're going to pewter, I can give you a locals perspective and free admission to the museum and park! That is if you wanna travel with me..." She got shy near the end of her offer.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:44 pm

His face lit up with a huge smile at her suggestion. "I am going to Pewter, and I would love to travel with you." He looked at her and Kurama 'barked' his agreement.

He stood again and looked around. Shocked at how dark it had become. "We had better get going, it'll be night-time soon. And I doubt we wanna be in the middle of the forest." He said with a joking smile.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Elly waved, "Bah! Nothing in this forest'll kill ya." She laughed."'Sept maybe that displaced kalos Treant monster Pokémon. He might kill someone."

They soon started to walk out, along the way Elly remembered something, "Oh silly me! I forgot since you won you get a reward!" she blush, "Uh...I don't have any money, but my mom has 5 Pokémon with pickup and I have a lot of extra items and TMs from that."

Offering her TM case, she asked, "Anything catch your fancy?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 pm

He looked at the tm case and then shook his head "I couldn't take anything so valuable from you." He said as they walked on. The forest was steadily getting darker, and even some nocturnal pokemon were starting to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: One on One-
Jump to: