The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Empty
PostSubject: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:21 pm

So...yeah! I've been wanting to try writing this character for a while, and now that I feel a bit more used to this place I thought it was time I finally tried to start my own RP.

Only thing is I'm not sure what the main plot should be! ^_^'

I've been thinking since he's a highly incompetent 'villain' of sorts and I'd like something easy for people to jump into, something like comic book super hero stuff?

But feel free to play a character that's not a hero or have super powers as well! Anything you feel like! Be it a normal kid, an evil cloud, batman, what ever works for you! I just really want to write something happy and funny with someone. Smile

(and to my crossing the vale buddies I promise I can multitask storys! Scouts honor!)
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:22 am

I'm game. I've been looking to get more role-play experience under my belt. I'd also really like to do something lighthearted and fun. 
I've got this quirky character lined up that I want to play and I think this looks like a good opportunity to give him a spin.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Cool! So uh...I make one of them OOC's now right?

Also your cool with the superhero kinda setting thing?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Yeah I think so. I haven't started a roleplay in a while.

My last one was a pokemon one with my sister that hasn't been replied to in almost a year.

Anyways, I'm completely on board with the whole superhero thing. The first roleplay I was ever in was based around superheroes Smile
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Sweet! I'll go make it!

...Wait, we need a name! Oh man I suck at names....

Seriously I got nothing.

Is super Hero RP good enough for you? Cause really I have no idea!  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:10 pm

It's fine by me Smile
No worries, I'm bad with names too.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Made it!  farao 

...I've always wanted an excuse to use that emote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!   So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i'd like to try out this charcter, so let's do a simple fun RP!
Page 1 of 1