The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Nothing but Odd here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

Nothing but Odd here Empty
PostSubject: Nothing but Odd here   Nothing but Odd here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 am

-random story time-

Doomsay Bulrigad

"Wake up! It's time for practice!"

That was his name.

"Today its the tightrope!"

It was important to remember his name, for it made him different from the rest, and was the only thing he owned.

"lets see, lets see...ah! how bout a bowtie and top hat today?"

Sure one could say he owned himself, and yet no he could not say it. For he had an owner and an owner mint he did not own himself.

"and why not a monticule for extra class?"

But won't people fight for him? Wouldn't they fight for his rights?

"yeah, you look ready."

No. Doomsay Bulrigad was a bug.

"lets get on out there."

Specifically a man eating bug.

"alrighty just climb on up there and do your thing!"

But he had never eaten a man in his life! He had eaten the pigs and cows and cats and that one bunny given to him, but he had never eaten a man! Why where they all called man eating bugs if they did not all eat man?

"looken good, you have quite the balance!"

Who knows. for that was a the way of man.

"ok enough! come on down it's time for lunch!"

Though honestly the way of the insect was no better. For them it was all survival, there socialness only powered by survival. To protect the queen, to have a mate, to live a short life just to die.

"just like I promised; you can have a meat ball sub."

Maybe that was what made the man eater bugs different from there littler peers, for they were as tall as the trees and could talk with some training and could live a life outside of the norm.

[i]"just remember to keep it under wraps ok?"

but the early ones had to make the mistake of eating humans. not other man-eater bugs. even if they could have.

"seriously if the ringleader comes in and sees this i'm fired!"

humans can eat humans, humans DON'T eat humans, humans eat man-eater bugs, what makes the humans so different?

"ok lunch is over today I'm going to show you a new trick! its called the trapezes."

oh well. it was back to practicing the act, circuses are fun.

-why did I write this? no idea!-
[/i]
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Odd here   Nothing but Odd here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:50 am

-actual free writing.-

Hi! I'm Odd! I really don' know why I like that word so much and stuff, but I think that's how me and other people see me. oddoddoddodd.... that's me.

you know I did one of these in school not to long ago, they're fun to write, even though I did break a rule and am probably going to break it again as I went back and made sure the spelling wasn't to bad (mostly were I went 'tooo anddorr' and stupid silly stuff like that; no reason not to at least make these legible! spelling? spff; I'm a lot cause.) I started talking about dragons. I like dragons. I like how a persons rating or scoring or grading thingy is a dragon here; makes sense really. and it's seriously cool.

makes me think of spyro, I like spyro, I had a friend named Will last year at school and he helped me 100 and ten percent spyro one (the one I had the most problems on because try as I might I would never stop pressing triangle in vain, hoping it would eventually stop me...!) and just as we were starting spyro two he stopped coming over cause of work and girlfriend issues.

first time I met his girlfriend I actually cried because her leg was bent funny and for some reason  thought they were bow legged and she snapped at me and I started crying cause I was sorry, I didn't mean to say anything bad I just thought that's was what it was call when your legs were bent. *shrugs*

anyways he browed some pokmon before he left, I wonder if he'll return them or not. I haven't touched collosem sense then. it fells wrong to only go on with only on of the eevees.

reminds me of spectrobes. I like sepctrobes. its like Pokémon and digimon were in a relationship, but then digimon had an affair with fossil fighters, so now the child is being raised by Disney.

did that make any since?

probably not.

I should stop here for now, both in writing and posting here today. no need to spam the site.

...I wonder if I could have my old icon of a octopus that replaced the head of a bird as an icon here? its not graphic; I mean it was made in paint so that should let you know of the quality. but I already asked a guy, so maybe tomorrow he'll let me know.

until then fair thee well!
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Odd here   Nothing but Odd here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:43 pm

it seems I will get to keep my icon for another day, take that google plus!

on further consideration I probably should have made a journal, not a free writing topic.

oops.

STORY TIME!

There once was a lass, who ran up to the moon. Just to see if she could.

Her friends on the ground couldn't catch up, and were left behind.

There were many years had without her, just looking to the sky, when finally one day, her friends could follow her.

Upon the ground though, they had grown old, and towered over the girl.

She no longer even remembered her little friends on the ground.

(....IDK I felt like writing something depressing today. :X it's not very good because I've never writen anything depressing in my life.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but Odd here   Nothing but Odd here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Odd here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Free Writing-
Jump to: