The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

oh dear, uh...howdy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

oh dear, uh...howdy? Empty
PostSubject: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Um...Hello! My name is Sara but I'd rather be called Odd.

Er...this is my first time ever messing with any forum....ever so if you could please have some mercy that would be totally awesome.

I write fan fiction on occasion and have always had a bit of interest in giving roleplaying  a shot, and this place seemed friendly enough so...voila. Here I am today attempting to speak with you when ever you read this.

I make a point to try and keep my grammar and spelling good, but have a tendency to write in a way that when read, makes no sense, but when spoken, sounds alright. I do better with dialog and characters vs. descriptions and plot.

(...Oh dear I'm at a loss of what to say...I hope that was a good intro!)

So uh...a starting point would be lovely! Any tips and the like would also be seriously appreciated!

until then, I am off to peruse the Rules again.

- Odd
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:35 am

Welcome to the site, I am Ezekiel, the rules are a great place to start. Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi Ezekiel!

I don't have many questions, but is there anything I should know about that place? Like any unspoken 'don't ever talk/write about this' kinda things? I mean I understand about  no talking dirty to anybody, I'm just making sure I don't accidentally step on some toes or something.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Other than to keep it pg-13(ish) not really. So tell me, what kind of roleplays do you do/are interested in doing?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 am

Anything really, I mostly thought this would be a good way to practice my writing and maybe give characters a test run before I really start using them for anything. (There was a point in my writings where half my characters were clones of each other and I never want that to happen again. X_X) so anything I can just hop in and have fun with would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:37 am

Alrighty
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 pm

actually I have one last quick question; I want to use this one old icon of mine but I'm worried that I might get in trouble for it.

the icon is of a bird that's had its head replaced with an octopus. there is no blood, there is no guts, and it was made in paint, but I thought I'd ask if it was ok before using it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:30 am

It sounds like it would be fine. And if not. It could always be removed later
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:55 am

thanks a million Ezekiel! you've been very nice to me!

sorry for talking your ear off! XD
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:27 am

Dont worry about it:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh dear, uh...howdy?   oh dear, uh...howdy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh dear, uh...howdy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: