The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Heyoo! *foams from mouth*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OverladyOfRabidAndRandom
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Over the rainbow. Or Michigan, whichever you prefer.

Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Empty
PostSubject: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Please excuse that crappy title, I had nothing better to say...

I'm the Overlady of Rabid And Random. In other words, I'm a overlord except female ruler of a kingdom in my mind who foams from the mouth and says random things. Did I mention I can fit a donut in my mouth? You can call me whatever you want, like my real name, Kristen. Also, I have Asperger's syndrome. If you think I misunderstand something in a roleplay or something, don't heasitate to PM me.

I play Minecraft, Dota 2, Borderlands 2, The Sims series Portal and the sequel called Portal 2, and, yes, I play forum roleplaying games. I am planning to start larping soon. I'm 13 and in 8th grade when school starts. I also like anime, plus I'm learning Japanese.

I hope to become good roleplay mates with you guys. And remember... Beans make you get gas!
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi! I'm Savvy, one of the admins here on The Path Less Traveled. Make sure to take a look at the Rules and Guidelines!

You seem like a really fun person, and I look forward to getting to know you better through the site! :3

I've started playing Minecraft a while back, and it is addicting like crazy. XD What kind of Anime do you like?

Feel free to contact any of the mods or admins should you have any questions or suggestions concerning The Path.

You seem like a really fun person, and I look forward to getting to know you better through the site! :3

I've started playing Minecraft a while back, and it is addicting like crazy. XD What kind of Anime do you like?
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm

*reads name*
*bows to one knee*

I am thy doctor, overlady.

Well possibly yes and possibly no, anyho I'm Dr Random. Welcome to the path (that people travel on but sometimes nobody notices unfortunately T-T we all need to get back to doing stuff together again)

As a result of being a doctor, I am able to cram most of my randomness into my brain . . . most of the time. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you better +D

Also on a slight end note, my computer sucks and I can't play minecraft and stuff like I used to. So to substitute I've been abusing my ps3 and new 3ds. Shin Megami Tensei is my Pokemon @.@
Back to top Go down
OverladyOfRabidAndRandom
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Over the rainbow. Or Michigan, whichever you prefer.

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:04 pm

@Savfantasy Minecraft is indeed addicting. I like to play with friends a lot. As far as anime goes I like Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Hetalia and Soul Eater. I just started reading and watching Higurashi No Naku Koru Ni, or in English, When They Cry. Also, I used to love Naruto, but haven't watched or read much of it since Deidara's death because I had a ton of stuff going on with family.

@Drrandom I'll keep calm, as you are the doctor. ((I kinda stole that off a Dr. Who shirt I have...))

My mom has a Windows Vista computer so I can't play any of the games I mentioned on post 1. Luckily I'm on Dad's Windows 8, where I can actually play games. I have a DSi, a DSlite, and a PS3. As far as console games, I like Harvest Moon, Devil May Cry HD Collection, and Skyrim. I also have the thing that connects so you can play like a Wii. I think it's called the PS Move or something like that...?

Pleasure to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Ahh yes XD I am a doctor, yet I am not THE doctor. I deal with more mystics and supernatural stuff found on earth rather than time and extraterrestrial life.

Well, you like games and anime XD so I don't think there's a way we won't get along. Should you need a guardian within an rp, I would be willing since our usernames sort of suggest such a thing anyway XD

Edit: AH YES, I ENTIRELY FORGOT! I'm trying to get people using the chatbox somehow XD so if you're ever on for a long period of time be sure to log in. I'm trying to stalk the archives to kick myself back onto the site more firmly than my previous attempts.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 am

Welcome to the site, hope to become friends.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:51 am

Welcome to this wonderful place.

Please call me Rose, everyone does. You seem very good fit here, and I hope you stay for a long time. I been on here for years now, hopefully it will pick up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo! *foams from mouth*   Heyoo! *foams from mouth* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyoo! *foams from mouth*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: