The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Changes In Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Changes In Power Empty
PostSubject: Changes In Power   Changes In Power Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Now, as we all might have noticed, Drrandom255 is now an admin.
But that is not what this is about.

Some have noticed I'm not exactly on all that much. One on one role-plays can take weeks for me to reply to, ect, ect.
Not exactly good for the 'Owner' of the site.

As well as that I have found, a bit of an injustice was done when I was assigned to be Frozen and Seers predecessor. So, I've discussed this, and I'm stepping down from the position of the owner of the site.

That is now going, as it should have originally, to Savvy. Who, has been with this site from the beginning.

When I am on, I will be taking on the role of what I have heard called a 'God-min' or much more commonly a co-owner. But overall this is all now Savvy's, as it should of been originally.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Changes In Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes In Power   Changes In Power Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you, Psy, for offering this. I'll do my best to be available to fix any problems and hear any ideas on a daily basis. Overall, this shouldn't change too much other than giving me the power to change a couple things I couldn't before. I'm very happy that Psy is staying on as an Admin, so he'll still be able to do almost anything as well. Smile
Back to top Go down

Changes In Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: