The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Guild of Understand revamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Guild of Understand revamp Empty
PostSubject: Guild of Understand revamp   Guild of Understand revamp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey everyone, its Dr Random here. Just wanted to let everyone know in advance that i'm planning on a MAJOR revamp to the Guild of Understanding multiverse. For various reasons, some old (to me) some newer, but worry not XD for all characters will be saved as well as anything that's been active in the past month or two.

During this time, I will be almost rebuilding the Guild from the ground up. I was kinda sad when I came back my first time and saw that the guild wasn't living up to the original idea I had. But now I have the ability to reshape it and make it even better, and I'm planning on doing just that. Due to the fact that I'm almost ripping up the floorboards of the multiverse as I work on this, All Drinking game requirements will be postponed. I'll try and put everything so it can still be posted on, but I'll work on an area where posts can continue if The Guild is down for more than 48hrs.

All that being said, this is the start of a sitewide cleanup to prepare us for going and advertising the site more. Psy and I have been planning on getting the site more active, as well as getting more people online and doing things instead of the average of five people a week. Here's some things you can look forward to with the new guild:

- More areas aside from The Glass Less Traveled to visit XD
- "official" battlefields
- effects of the atmosphere, and a rebalancing of the effects of guns verses knifes in a fight
- "Moderator characters" that reign over their own realms and enhance the effects of the atmosphere for themselves
- "A little corner in everybodies heads"
- "Dimensional timeslips"

Expect updates for the cleanup coming soon XD
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Guild of Understand revamp   Guild of Understand revamp Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm

currently finished with 1/3 of the intended revamp of the multiverse. (maybe more around 1/4 due to some of the stuff I have to add into it)

Will work more on it later.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Guild of Understand revamp   Guild of Understand revamp Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Alright! about 2/3 of the way done with getting the multiverse set! Although thats probably more like 3/4 the way done, since the rest is basic enough to finish in about an hour.

All thats left to do is add a usual Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced to all the battles, Figure out what to do with the "Other" history, and add the appropriate missing persons in the history archives of it. EASY STUFF! I'm just lazy at the moment XD
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Guild of Understand revamp   Guild of Understand revamp Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 pm

The Multiverse (with the long and confusing Italian name that sounds awesome)

IS NOW REOPENED!

and hopefully better than ever before!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild of Understand revamp   Guild of Understand revamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild of Understand revamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: