The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Drinking Game Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Drinking Game Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 pm

The current Drinking Game I've set up against Psy was the test of something i'd like to start to keep us all a bit more active and in tune with our characters. Since it's been going pretty well, if uneventful at times, I would like to extend this offer to anyone upon the site. The rules are as follows:

- You must post within 25hrs of the last post of the person who posted against you
- If you fail to post within 25hrs, you owe your opponent a drink
- An extension of this time limit will be given if you post a question or clarification in the respected "OOC" for it. Preferably an extra 25hrs from the post, but if longer is needed (forced on a trip out of town, important exam you need to pass or you fail the class, pet or relative died, stressful relationship breakup, ect.) it will be up to an agreement between the two contestants of their drinking game
- It would be wise to keep a track of drinks owed to you or by you, so everyone's records are accurate
~~ Drinks may be used as a bartering system between characters in the tavern, or in a similar manner for asking favors of others (such as "draw this for me" for the artistically talented, or whatever you can legally think of. XD I'm tempted to have Psy call himself a pretty princess over the announcements in exchange for 5 drinks if he keeps slipping)

A theme for a Drinking game I'd prefer to use is "Sparring" for some sort of battle. the goal of it is to fight, but not to kill your opponent. Another theme could be a sort of competition. So long as it some sort of battle, be it of wits or of strength, it can be done.

Edit for clarity: The Drinking Game doesn't have to be combat based! it can be a race, or a game like hide and seek, or even "add something to make it creative" where you both start with something (like a rock or a patch of dirt) and add something to change it. As long as it can be put into a challenge where two characters are competing, it can be done for a drinking game

I look forward to owing or being owed drinks by anyone who is willing to accept my challenge +P

Last edited by Drrandom255 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

Location : The city of Sha'atri... the place where the birds can fly

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Goddangit I suck at fighting though
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

well, choose a different challenge +P just so long as its a competition it'll work for a nice game.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm

had to put a edit in the main post, read up if your still interested but don't exactly want to fight
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 pm

I'd like to try a fighting challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm

anyone specific you want to go against? or is it up to me? also, who's going to be participating? (i know you said you have two characters set)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Its up to you. And I only have one up so Zeke.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm still up for doing some of these with people +P but if i get like 5 i might have to change the time limit to one a week XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game Challenge   Drinking Game Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking Game Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: The Creators Corner :: The Collective Subconscious :: Center floor-
Jump to: