The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ello I am crazy

Go down 
+3
Common Nonsense
pjkio03
omniyus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
omniyus
Hatchling
Hatchling
omniyus

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Hello, I am new here, um I write a lot, and I know I will post in here again. I would like for people to post on here. Oh, and I'm crazy lol
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey <3
Read the rules and such, yada yada. I think you'll like it here!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Ohai. :3

There's like 9283742983 admins now (and I am one of them--the sea-green names give it away) so feel free to ask if you need help. And such.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:04 pm

^ What they said. xD

Seriously though, welcome to the site! It's always great to receive new members! I'll look forward to seeing your work and rping with you in the future! As pjkio said, check out the Rules and Guidelines and feel free to contact any of the admins or mods if you have questions / suggestions for the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Howdilliy-doodily-doo!

I'm Tyro and I'm a critic here. Welcome to The Path Less Travelled. My job here is to look over and give a review of any work posted to the creative forums. I've got a thread where I set up shop.

As for RPs, I think there's still a couple of links in my sig still. They're still available for joining if you'd like. The rest of it are links to similar review threads in other places. Feel free to flick through them too.

And I'm afraid you will have to prove that craziness by being able to down a whole kettle of orange badgers while singing 'Waltzing Matilda' on a Chess Board.

All right...three, two, one, go!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Ello, ello. What's all this then?

First sign of craziness: Talking to yourself.

Second sign: Talking to Tryo.

Anyway, I'm Thepsycoman, people mostly just call me Thepsy. Now as big red dragon and the the bit of writing says I be the owner of this here site.
Or at least I've been saying that for so long that now people are starting to believe it O.o

No, I actually am even if I don't always act it.

Like currently I've been trying to get into the flow of a new school so I haven't been as active as I should be.

Anyway, hope to rp with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:42 am

"...welcome to pathlesstraveled forum, but due to the stigma attached we prefer not to call ourselves writeholics anonymous anymore, but I can assure you that we're on your case now..." replied the goblin, continuing "...but first of all, we will need to know a few more details I feel, such as where and when you suddenly realized that you differed from those normal people who didn't write, or who only wrote in moderation now, also, could you give us some idea of the level of your addition here, I mean can you go through your day without a scribble, and do the others in your family or your friend suspect the dire truth about you now, moreover, do your fingers twitch in detox, does your mind think upon texts while working or lovemaking or when robbing the bank for example, anyway I'm very glad you've joined our little self-help group then, yes, we might not be able to cure you much but at least we might be able to help you make your affliction more livable to yourself and acceptable of others, productive in the knowledge that you are not alone here..." whereupon the goblin passed omniyus a cup of filtered coffee, saying "...yes, you're one of us now where any excuse will do..."

Ello I am crazy 3228846706_ae7646d418
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:17 am

Cure? Here? Nah! More of a container of which to catch and store any of your mental dribbling for future enjoyment. Like Writers Jam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ello I am crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello I am crazy   Ello I am crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello I am crazy
Page 1 of 1