The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A wild Foxytail appeared!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxytail
Hatchling
Hatchling
Foxytail

A wild Foxytail appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A wild Foxytail appeared!   A wild Foxytail appeared! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 pm

She turned her head, looking back at the farm she had left, looking at the two distant figures still standing there, watching as their youngest daughter leaves to make her own life. Bags filled with quills, ink, paper, clothes, money and food for a few months travel. Not knowing what lay ahead of her, she looks forward as she walks. Seeing a split in the path, she looks left and right... a choice that could change her life forever.

Hello! New member here, going by the name of Foxytail. Haven't set up my profile yet, but here's some basic facts about me:
-Though I usually write and RP from a female perspective, I am in fact male. I'll let that sink in a little as the way I act tends to put that into question. Sunk in? Good! Let's continue!
-I'm a long time furry and open brony. My avatar will likely be of my OC, and anything I write will relate to my OC's and their lives.
-I like to write about psychological issues, sexual behaviour/psychology, tragic love stories and the darker side of the mind. When I'm more familiar with the rules, I hope to post short stories about random characters, insights and ideas about my characters.

You can thank Tyro the Fox for me being here, so feel free to praise/condemn him!
Back to top Go down
http://djfoxytail.tumblr.com/
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: A wild Foxytail appeared!   A wild Foxytail appeared! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm

What? It's your fault I can't get 'Winter Wrap-Up' out of my head after all the ponies you've caused me to watch and I've turned up on Everypony too. I had to return the favour. Anyway, ahem!

Ebony fingers point in the general direction of the trees. Lights flutter and dance on the airwaves, weaving through the twisted bushes. The branches hang overhead as landing strips for the birds, jumping platforms for the autumn leaves spiralling down. The white furred grin is wide and warm as he takes some of the bags from her back, sliding them over his own shoulders. The fox looks down to her through his scarlet fringe.
"Ah! Home sweet home."

Howdilliy-ddodily-doo, you know I'm Tyro, blah, blah, blah, critic, blah, blah, well-groomed, blah, blah. See the two words under the pictures down there? There extra RP's to look at. Go ahead, they're free and looking for people to sign up.

Welcome to the Path.

Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A wild Foxytail appeared!   A wild Foxytail appeared! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey there, good to see Tyro is spreading the good stuff.

Well anyway I'm Thepsy and I run this place.... With the help of everyone.
Anyway, I haven't been very active lately as I just changed school and am now a Senior and so I'm adjusting to the work load. Also this little drug like thing called Skyrim ends up drawing spare time from my grasp.

Anyway, make yourself at home here, and I hope to see you around. I know I've missed a lot but Syl and Savvy are always better at the rules and all that then I am anyway.

Anyway, gotta run or I might miss the bus, and the weather is terrible over here so I don't want to walk. Ciao Signor Foxytail
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A wild Foxytail appeared!   A wild Foxytail appeared! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Don't worry, Psy, you're not the only one having issues. Hello, my name is Savvy, and I am a Skyrim addict.

Anywho, welcome to the Path, Foxytail! It seems like you'll get along just fine here and we are happy to have you! Feel free to check out or open roleplays or post something in the interest check section if you have any ideas you want to try out. As always, make sure to read the Rules and Guidelines and let me or any of the other admins know if you have any questions and/or suggestions. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Foxytail appeared!   A wild Foxytail appeared! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wild Foxytail appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: