The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Dropping out of the Aether

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknessoverme
Hatchling
Hatchling
Darknessoverme

Dropping out of the Aether Empty
PostSubject: Dropping out of the Aether   Dropping out of the Aether Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 am

Hey I'm Darkness over me, usually just called Darkness and I have stumbled upon this fascinating site. I've been RPing for *starts counting on fingers* about seven years now (I just frightened myself there), with a brief hiatus somewhere in there when the site I was on was died and I had to go questing for a new place to call home. I have been with that group of wonderful people for about four years and we're still going strong though I do like RPing with some new people occasionally hence the stumbling out of the Aether into your site.

I enjoy high fantasy settings full of character development (aka making horrible things happen to my characters) which requires me to spend far too much time trying to convince myself that I am not a horrible person (conclusion usually being that I am a horrible person). I've been spending the last few months trying to branch out of my typical character style and have been enjoying it.

I look forward to checking out your site and if anyone cares to suggest somewhere to jump into, I'd appreciate the suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dropping out of the Aether   Dropping out of the Aether Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 am

Welcome to Path! I see you are rather dedicated to your partners and home site. That is a good thing. ^^ You also sound like quite the fun person. I got a chuckle here and there from your introduction. I love torturing my characters as well and often question myself much the same way you do. So, our new little hatchling, I open my arms in greeting. To get a feel for the site, you may want to read over some of the rules and such, check out polls and news to see what's been happening around here, join some fun little contests or play some games. ^^ If you want to start some rping, you can always start up a request thread. If you want, I wouldn't mind doing a one on one rp with you. ^.^

Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping out of the Aether   Dropping out of the Aether Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:09 pm

It's great to meet you, Darkness. ^_^ We're always happy to get new members, especially when they seem to be both fun and intelligent. As Frozen said, have a look around! Feel free to ask me or any of the other mods if you have any questions or suggestions for the site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Dropping out of the Aether   Dropping out of the Aether Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Howdilli-doodilly-doo!

I'm Tyro and welcome. Two things: I'm the critic here so that means I'll get round to looking at anything you put in our critique section. Also, In my sig are a couple of links to two sites to start you off here.

Welcome and I hope to see you about. I'm off to go look at your RP.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Dropping out of the Aether   Dropping out of the Aether Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

OHAI

Welcome to the Path. :3 Everyone else has said everything, I think, so, uh, welcome again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping out of the Aether   Dropping out of the Aether Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping out of the Aether
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: