The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

One on One Request? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling
l i p STITCHED

One on One Request? :) Empty
PostSubject: One on One Request? :)   One on One Request? :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 am

I have so few roleplay partners nowadays and I was hopeful that I might be able to find at least one more because I am so freaking bored right now, I can hardly stand it u nu;;

What I Do
- Anime (the list is long, so ask me :])
- Pocahontas
- Road To El Dorado
- Silent Hill
- Fatal Frame
- M//
- F//
- M x F
- Mpreg
- Married Life
- Teacher//Teacher
- Teacher//Student
- Abuser//Abused
- Anthro//Anthro
- Horror
- Fantasy
- SciFi
- Married Life
- Modern Life
- Futuristic
- Victorian Age
- Samurai Era
- Lycans/Shifters

**I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

- Long term
- No limits or defined limits!
- Being friendly! I will habitually leave you comments or send you messages outside of our roleplay. Let's not make this into using one another... Let's be friends, m'kay~?

Dislikes
- TWILIGHT
- HARRY POTTER
- CH4T SP34K!
- Vampires for obvious reasons.
- "Werewolves" for obvious reasons.
- Illiterate one-liners.
- One-liners in general.

I do not update my threads, so if you want to know what I am in the mood to do, you have to ask! I promise I won't bite C":

CURRENTLY I HAVE BEEN REALLY WANTING TO DO A LYCAN/SHIFTER RP!
If anyone is interested, please feel free to say so!
I HAVE NO DEFINITE PLOTS AT THE MOMENT, BUT I LOVE JUST "WINGING IT" Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: One on One Request? :)   One on One Request? :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Two things...

What do you mean by 'Anthro//Anthro'? I'm guessing cybering just out of a lack of context and I can be a real moron sometimes...

Do you mean something with a werewolf in it by a 'Lycan/Shifter' RP? A guy is trying to deal with his wild side? Something like that?
Back to top Go down
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling
l i p STITCHED

PostSubject: Re: One on One Request? :)   One on One Request? :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Tyro wrote:
Two things...

What do you mean by 'Anthro//Anthro'? I'm guessing cybering just out of a lack of context and I can be a real moron sometimes...

Do you mean something with a werewolf in it by a 'Lycan/Shifter' RP? A guy is trying to deal with his wild side? Something like that?
Cybering? Heaven's no! What I mean is that if I play an anthropomorph it will be paired with another anthropomorph. I don't like anthro/human.

And by Lycan/Shifter, what I mean is a person that can transform into an animal, but has more control over it than a werewolf. Unlike a werewolf that changes with the phases of the moon, a Lycan or Shifter can change at will Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: One on One Request? :)   One on One Request? :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Right...so, huh...If you did this with me, the kind of characters I tend to put up can sort of fit into both of those fields. Lovely.

I'm in, if you'd like. You can play a lycan and you can just flick through my character list to get a good feel for what I'll put forwards. lol

Also, sometimes I'm a tad silly.
Back to top Go down
AllThoseForgotten
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: male preg   One on One Request? :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:53 pm

I haven't done a male prego RP in a while. I usually like it to be an accidental pregnancy. That why it can cause a lot more drama to the story. Are you still looking for that plot line?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One Request? :)   One on One Request? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One Request? :)
Page 1 of 1