The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP   PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:18 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, a few people who had wanted to register for the site have come to complain to me that they cannot register. I want to know if it was just their computer, or if there really is a problem with registration.

GUESTS: If you are trying to register or if you have but it is hard to log in, post here and state your name.

MEMBERS: If you had a problem like this I would also like you to post here

Tell me exactly what the problem is and what it is telling you so that when I have a chance I can try and fix it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I will get onto the issue as soon as possible. You can also send me an e-mail about this issue at: EyeoftheSeer@gmail.com or send me an AIM at : EternalDagger. Thank you.

-Founder: Seer.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP   PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:37 pm

I had a problem it was the third site direction I pressed it would stop working all together and would put me on everlasting hold. That was mine, it wasn't where but the second pressing after I got to the site
Back to top Go down

PROBLEM WITH SIGNING UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter :: Survey :: REGISTRATION PROBLEMS!!!-
Jump to: