The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Essay Peer Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm

This semester I will be offering my editing services to any of our members who want an extra pair of eyes for their school essays.

Any papers should be e-mailed to me at aroseinthedark@gmail.com only. DO NOT POST YOUR ESSAY ON THIS SITE! Please give me at least two days to edit the paper, since I have my own school work that I will be doing. If you would like me to look over your paper I ask that you post here first with the title of your e-mail so that I can be watching for it.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm not expecting you to understand anything at all by as many eyes as possible could help me here Savvy. Thank you.

Look out for: Essay on Homebrew Software and Nintendo's stance opposing it. It's a long read and I haven't even finished...
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 am

I'll get right on it. Do you have a day you need it by?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:55 am

The 6th of January. Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

That is very do-able. xD
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 am

Hahaha I've finished school for the year! I haven't had an assignment or essay in weeks. Only a few last exams! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:05 am

My problem with that essay is that it has a 3000 word limit and I've already hit that to early...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Essay Peer Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay Peer Review   Essay Peer Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essay Peer Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique-
Jump to: