The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The hand that writes the roleplays...

Go down 
+2
Savfantasy
Phoebe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebe
Hatchling
Hatchling

The hand that writes the roleplays... Empty
PostSubject: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

OH HAI DER!

I like waffles!...What else?

Oh right...I don't really know what to say. Just here to say 'hai' and I can't wait to start rp'ing with ya'll! I'm kind of at a intermediate level, in the middle. I've had only a couple of years of role playing but I won't suck, I promise! If theres anything you'd like to know ar just random waffle comments, just ask or say it! Lol... bounce

Arrow cherry albino sunny queen king scratch lol! I love these smilies!
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome to the site! We always love to get new blood regardless of skill level, but it's great that you're a confident rp-er as well. Let me know if you have any questions, or if you need any help starting up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Welcome! We don't haze the newbies TOO badly here, so don't worry. =P

Anyway, glad to see you around. We don't have a lot of waffles to give out, though.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 pm

WTF SAVVY!!! Sorry about that...

Ah, yeah welcome. Don't forget to read the rules and blah, blah, blah.

Don't worry about only having a couple years experience, you actually probably have more experience then me and I run the place.... Something like three years ago I was a typical illiterate teen who could not string a sentence together without using some sort of shortcut.

Smile

Yeah, so don't worry. I try my best to keep everything friendly around here.

Okay, now that is done.

Savvy! What are you doing back Very Happy
It's been ages since I've heard from you!
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 am

I know Thep! A Sav Fantasy in the wild! Quick! Pokeball, pokeball, pokebaaaall!!

Anyhoo...

Howdili-doodily-doo, Phoebe! I'm Tyro and I'm one of the critics here. Also, my...whiskers itch...

Now, you wanna start in Intermediate, huh? Well, the RP's I tend to plug for more or less everyone are around that. Look at me signature and follow the links to look at the RP's there. Join which ever you like.

Try to talk to me on PM, if you have any interest. We'll talk about your proposed character and how to fit him or her in.

Alright so, do you like....Pokemon?

Last edited by Tyro on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something...)
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Welcome to the site and such. Hope ya like it here XD
Back to top Go down
Phoebe
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:11 am

Oooooog Pokemooooooooon... Shocked

Hai!... Again! Ok, thanks everyone. I should probably get started but looking at the time (4:09 a.m...), I think that I should probably get started at a decent hour...nah.

Sorry to hear about the waffle thing though... thats just tragic. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:22 am

*Gives Waffle.*

I can never help myself.

*Walks off to buy more waffles.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hand that writes the roleplays...   The hand that writes the roleplays... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hand that writes the roleplays...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: