The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Newbie here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zombie killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
zombie killer

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Im bruce, new to RPG. Playing my second game ever! Very glad to be here, I really enjoy RPG so far. Ive come to post and to learn Very Happy Horror, Science Fiction, Fantasy roleplay games are my favorites to play, so far, probably others as well, Ill know once I actually get a chance to play them, would make sense, yes. Interests: Heavy Metal, Horror films, Gnosticism. I have a forum of my own that Ive started, just created it after playing my first RPG. Wow these introductions have to be long, running out of things to say. Ive started and am working on several original RPGs myself, the first one I created is Zombie 5: The end is night, this game is still in the beginning stages, and is probably the reason why Horror RPG are, so far, my favorite to play. Got introduced to RPG playing on a another forum where we had a Friday the 13th RPG, that was where I discovered that I like to play RPGs. Well I do not know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey, I'm Thepsy and I'm the owner of this site.

We are always happy to get new members whether they are experienced or not, I just hope you stick around.

Fantasy is my biggest thing normally as I might be slightly OCD when it comes to magic.
(Oh dam I have to go... Merlins on tv!)

(False alarm XD)

Anyway feel free to talk to anyone as they don't bite and they are all great teachers. Well most of them anyway.

So remember to read the rules and have some fun writing here.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 am

Howdily-doodilly-doo!

I be Tyro and I'm one of the critics of the site. You make something creative and I'll look it over.

Welcome to the Path.

If you'll look at my sig, there are a couple of RP links there to get you on your way. Read 'em or ignore 'em. Up to you.

Hope you enjoy this place.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am

Hello. ^-^ Welcome to the path. -cookies for all-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie here
Page 1 of 1