The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:55 am

Yeah I wanted to try out some of my characters and such also just to have a little mess around and see how far I get, or we get...Which ever comes first...Either way it'll be fun...I hope O_O, nah it'll be fun ^^

So if there's anyone out there willing to try there hand against a newbie like me, go for it ^^ plus I have some ideas in my head I don't know running form prison...Meeting at a maskerade ball....Traveling from universe to universe, whilst losing memories of each other until we meet up again. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, so please if your free or want a partner I'm up for it...But I'll definatly need help ^^;

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:33 am

Hmm. Well, if you've got any ideas you're particularly eager to try out, I'm willing. C: I've been around since the site was born, so I think I can help you along the way as well.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:21 am

Always something new to learn. Lol FOR THE BOTH OF US! O_O, anyway I don't know how this thing goes, so you'll have to start up something so I cn get the jist of it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Well, we basically start out here until we get an actual idea going for a roleplay, soo . . . I'unno, what kind of genres do you like? I'm partial to medieval fantasy stuff myself.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:16 am

Any and all. ^_^ I'm easy going to all genres., we just need a basic idea.
Back to top Go down
Spudmuffin
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: rp   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 pm

i'd be willing to try if you're still interested Smile
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh dear, that I promised a roleplay! I am the very worst person.

Anyway, I'd actually like to see a three-person roleplay if Krii's interested. No ideas still, but maybe between the three of us we'll get something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D   Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Willing to have alitle roleplay with me?! I'M STILL NEW!!*Extreme pose* >:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: One on One Requests-
Jump to: