The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Un De Poco Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
Un Poco De

Un De Poco Art Empty
PostSubject: Un De Poco Art   Un De Poco Art Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome everybody to my art page.

I figured that since everyone else has at least one page of some content here I might as well put something of mine up. It is true that I have a Deviant Art Page so I guess I am just posting here so people do not have to bring up a new window to seen some of my works. I am mostly going to put my line art based pictures here so if you want to see what I can do with colour click on the "WWW" button at the bottom of my post which wil ldirectly lead you to my page.

Right now I am going to supply one image but evuantually add other line art features too in some time.

Warning: Gore ahead.

Un De Poco Art D3eylye

just in case the img tag dosen't work.

http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#/d3eylye

This image took a total of 13 hours in total and is tablet drawn. The programe I use is Manga Studios Ex due to the clarity it provides when I am drawing.

In this picture a being called The Vile is attacking another Original character of mine. The Vile is a twisted assortment of organs, malformed mentally by hate for a spefic person whilst also being in a constant hunger for the organs of others and has no qualms about eating the cute, old or helpless to feed his endless growls of hungers. The Vile is a powerful being who is incapable of dying as he constantly regenerates as well as degenerate at the same time, due ot this he is able to heal any attack, disease or wound although he is also falling to pieces slowly as well only to be remade before you're eyes. Due ot his constant state he is normally writhing about in total agony and thus can be defeated as he can only bare so much pain before he simply lies un-concious on the floor or slides away out of fear.

The Vile is a powerful creature, even to be hit once by his attacks is to rupture ones health into pieces although to counter this every attack he makes hurts himself too, even if that attack fails to hit. This makes The Vile Deadly and horrifying to combat due to if he gets a stream of attacks or a "combo" he can easily reduce someone to breaking point before the blink of an eye along with this he dosen't have a penalty on health if he combos But single attacks or missed attacks drain health. Powerful moves such as specials or utliamte attacks drain enourmous amounts of health to The Vile and are not all that hard to dodge either, those that are hard to doge normally take such a massive amount of stamina to The Vile that if his opponent managed to dodge it he can simply finish him off.

so, basically The Vile dosen't give up out of physical damage due to his regeneration but rather blacks out as he cannot take the high levels of pain.

I'll explain his opponent another time as it is late here and I feel tired after drawing this.

Last edited by Un Poco De on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Un De Poco Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un De Poco Art   Un De Poco Art Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 pm

In short: your character is the biggest paradoxical creature on the site. Also, one of the most complicated...

Good picture though though...as much as 'good' can be attributed to a creature of perpetuating decay.
Back to top Go down
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
Un Poco De

Un De Poco Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un De Poco Art   Un De Poco Art Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:37 pm

This is true, a lot of what he is and how he works collides with one another. But there was no other way I could have him be what he is without constantly regenerateing as organs are extremely sensitive to damage or alffictions. He also can generate, make and transform any organ inside a organic body, although once it has formed it has a very short period of life before melting. The only part that is constantly stable-although still rotting in some sense-is those organs that hide under his cloak which in somewhat like his torso in a strange sense. I merely added the panalty removal in combos to make the Vile more scary and challenging in a fight, I need to think of reason in lore as to why. Perhaps it gets him excited and angry as well as motivated which makes him able to take ignore the pain breifly, sort of like an emotional adrenaline.

I am not..entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Sponsored content

Un De Poco Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un De Poco Art   Un De Poco Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un De Poco Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: