The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Completly made up!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

Completly made up!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Completly made up!!!!   Completly made up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Yeah sp I the all mighty one thought I'd try my had at script work....Pfft like that'll end up correct I can hardly pull off a good RP let alone do script work, but it's all for the cause and atleast trying XD I mean Hell I like a good laugh especially when it's at me because I can rub it in your face afterwards XD ok here we go.(this is complete fantasy!) also rated (R) for light pervyness

Act 1- Scene 1

( it's gone 5:00PM and work has finished, Krii and his best friend Vanity have come out of thier shifts at the locate market, Krii is 17years old while Vanity is 16, the sun as in mid-point between late afternoon and early evening considering it's becoming the winter seasons. The TOWN is literally in the middle of no where but the view of a large city that can be seen from miles can be seen by it's lights in the distance. Krii and Vanity are on thier way home, Krii has light blue eyes, wears a white shirt, light blue jeans, black covered trainers and a backpack, his hair it short ending just at the back of his neck with spiked endings waving lightly amoungst the breeze. While Vanity eyes are a dark brown, wears a black skirt followed by a white tucked in shirt a large red ribbon resting around her neck but it lazily tied at the two ends, her hair is long and wavey reaching down her back, she has a perked expression across her face while she also carries her backpack)

Krii-(Whilst walking he places both arms behind his head looking up at the sky with a lollipop in his mouth) Man...What a day.

Vanity-(With a sudden slap at the back of Krii's head she goes right up to his face with a annoyed expression) What the heck are you talking about?! You hardly did anything!

Krii-(With that hit he holds the back of his head with the annoying pain pounding the back of his head) What the heck was that for!

Vanity-(Suddenly turning around with her arms crossed)Pfft your good for nothing you know that? Heck even the old folks who run that place do more work than you, you just lazy around and hardly move at all! The only thing you did was pick up a glass and rince it through the wash, whats up with that?!

Krii- I was bored....

Vanity- Your supposed to work! Thats the whole point, so you don't get bored! (Her expression builds up from annoyance to just plain anger.)

Krii- (Sencing this he hushes his hands to her) Ok,ok I was just messin. (Something catches his eye as he glimpses to one side)

Vanity- (snappng her fingers) Hello! Anyone there?(With no responce to pokes his forehead) Hello?

Krii-(no responce seen as he just stares at the specture that spirnted to fast to be anything ordinary, staring where it ran past) (His mind) "What the heck was that?

Vanity- KRII!!!!!!!!!! (From a distance she jumps out of no where as she drop kicks Krii in the face watching his body roll into a wall) WAKE UP! (she shakes her fist)

Krii- Gah! (with a shocked expression on his face) What the hell!!!

Vanity- NEXT TIME STOP LOOKING DEAD AND LOOK MORE ALIVE!!!

Krii- Thats rich coming from you!

(While the two scwoggle amoungst them selves the figure than sprints again from one side to anouther looking like a shade that moves, the two of them wear whispering as thier eyes are drawn across the street)

Vanity- Ummm...Krii Can we get outa here?

Krii- Yeah...This is...Wha!!!(He is smashed deeper into the wall he was hit in as the figure rests on him)

Vanity- What the?!

(With a shocked expression mixed in with puzzlement the figure is shown as a young girl with her figure well proporshioned apart from her chest which looks more....."To Hell with it use your imagination" looks bigger in size than what her age sugests!!! Krii's face is smothered and more of less unseen with this girls chest in his face. "The girls looks"- Light blue hair, corcasion coloured, average height,and her eyes you'll see soon)

Vanity-......

Krii-*mummbling* Can't....See....Or....Breathe...

Unknown girl: (coughing slightly) Where....(As soon as she catches a glimps of Krii she blushes then lunges into him) Found you! (with a very soft innocent like voice)("Classic I know")

Vanity-( her face steaming) What do you mean?! Krii have you been keeping something!!!(Her fist is held high about to slug Krii across the face)

Krii- (coming out of the girls.....Chest reigon) No! Nothing at all..I...I...(looking around he notices Vanity getting bigger and looking even more deadlier)

Vanity- Dead men tell no tales Krii.....

(To be continued, will Krii live through this?
Who is this unknown person? Will Vanity
Go all commando on Krii?Join us next time!)
Back to top Go down

Completly made up!!!!
Page 1 of 1