The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol

Go down 
+4
Common Nonsense
Rosegurl1
Thepsycoman
KriiVanWinters
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Empty
PostSubject: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:44 am

Hey there I'm a new guy and kinda get scared at my first few days of a new roleplaying social site, so please forgive meh T_T.

I'm 17 and live in England in the city of London, yes I love tea and crumpets and it isnt even a joke ._..

I love to roleplay to have that freedom to be what you want or when the circumstance requires it.

I like to make new friends because I'm just awesome....No really I am, but it's always nice to meet new people and share ideas and have a grat time ect ect. so hope to get alot of that Razz.

I have a tendancy to be really random so hope you can forgive me for that XP.

I kinda have a split personality....Yeah..So sometimes when I write things down they can either be in MASSIVE!!!! Detail or not much, but I always goback on my work and check it out and make changes here and there so it's no big deal.

I'm in no way a violent person so I dorun away from conflict lol, however if need be I shall use my super duper awesome shoulin RPGness on you!!!! Be warned ._.

I like to talk about any thing really and I get along well with others in general and just find to have fun and roleplay really, I do have a open mind and a opinion on most subjects, but I won't share it if it means hurting someones beleifes or rights to thier own figmentations and thoughts, but I do like to give pursuasive arguments and find out more about people in general ^^.

Last but not leae my curiocity....It kills me, literally I love to find out new things I just can't help myself and sometimes I do go too far, so please tell me if I'm intruding becuase I honestly don't mean to. Lol but I like to think of myself as a funny guy in general. ANYWAY! Smoke and a pancake hope to see you out there!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 am

Hello Fresh Meat!

*Grins wickedly*
We normally don't bite, but just don't stand in the sun to long, if we think we smell cooking meat... Well things could go all strange XD

Don't worry I'm messing.

Anyway, I'm Thepsycoman, everyone just calls me ThePsy and I'm the not so little owner of this site. I may be young, but I try not to show it. Laughing

I hope you have fun and stick around.
Remember to read the rules and if you have any problems just PM one of the staff. The fastest responses would normally be from Syl (Who will likely reply to this soon.) and myself.
Anyway have fun and I hope you find a good couple of roleplays to keep you around.

PS: Don't be disheartened if you don't find many active group roleplays, we are a small site and as such focus mainly on one on one (Soon to become 'private') roleplays until we have a larger group of regulars.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 am

*a smile slowly comes across my face* Hehehehe
Well thats for the reply, glad that happened XP
And trust me I plan on staying here along time
as for the group, I'm sure it'll get bigger.
Besides there's fun to be had either way ^^
And don't worry already saw everything and had myself alittle browse round ^^
This'll be fun! Hope to roleplay with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

Hello, I'm Rosegurl, but most call me Rose. Welcome to the path. We love new people. ^-^ I hope you will have some fun.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 am

I'm sure I will, and nice to meetcha, hope we Rp together sometime ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi new person!

I'm really tired so I'm going to assume everyone else covered everything. Welcome to the Path~
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Lol sweet, I feel really new, and shiney looking ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Howdilily-doodilly-doo!

I am Tyro, the resident fluff-ball until another Anthro turns up I guess. I'm likely to be the one to take a looksy at anything creative you submit to our forums. I'm also English, due south of where you are, actually. I really shouldn't say any more than that.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I'd recommend taking up the Villian's Tournament, mostly because its my RP. I can make a second, separate thread for you to begin your fight in.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Nice to meetcha, and that certainly sounds interesting and inviting, I'd be glad to be apart of this tornament of awesomeness. YEAH! And I'll be checking your threads to >Very Happy Because I'm just that good XP
Back to top Go down
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
Un Poco De

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Welcome ot the forum, I am Un De Poco or if you rather "A little" as that si my English translated name or you can simply call me little if it is more comfortable for you.

I am a person from the English Region like you and I am also horribly addicted to tea and anything clsoe to bakery goods, It has gotton so bad I have started to simply inject the contents of teabags directly into my blood stream.

I have been role palying for seven years, I am a rather moderate writer. I guess although my style can get far too bulky for most people but this will not really be a problem as my presence here is not entirely absolute due to the fact I am burdenend with a great deal of things that require acomplishing in my life, mostly my art-my WWW button will link you to my Deviant Art Page- I would think that this is properly the best place to start Role Playing in any form due to the fact that this is a very small community which are easy to navigate.

If you need any advice on anything, Role playing, Writing Style, Drawing Styles or...whatever comes to mind do not be hesitant to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

I thank you for that introduction, and it is a pelasure to meet you indeed. I am glad to be in this role playing community and the users that take part in their dialy activities. I enjoy role playing due to it's ways of broadening of the mind as well the imagination, I have been role playing for a good few years now myself and find it most enjoyable and a excellent way to make friends.

I also understand your feelings towards tea and bakery goods however my weakness would by the sweet scented king such as a special and unique brand of bread named "Honey suckle and vanilla" which from it's name is lovely from it's own scent and taste, crumpets are also still on my list of good foods.

I do hope we get to speak more offen and I wouldnt mind checking this site out that you've explained earlier. Sounds interesting, I do personaly enjoy seeing other peoples art works and creativity, in a sence I find it a relation between role playing and Art to be creating, enjoyable and shareable.

Hope to speak to you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:30 am

Hullo! I'm terribly rude and late the introduction here. I apologize. I've been away kinda. Anyway, I'm Night Elf, usually just called Night. Uh..I think everyone covered everything really, so welcome to Path!

Oh also, I have to say, yay London! I went there once, it was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Lol, thank you for the introduction, no worries on the letness and hope to roleplayer with you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:10 pm

late reply but I need to get back into the rhythm of the site XD

Welcome to the path XD watch out for snakes.

Everyone just calls me Doc usually, sometimes Random but meh. I need to work on replies XD but who knows maybe we shall 1on1
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:34 am

Kicks The Doc's ass as the email replying thing seems to messed up... Probably my fault and I guess I will have to fix it.

We have recently discovered that although The Doc and myself have no biological links in terms of relation that we are in fact long lost brothers.

I have now discovered that some things are not working in the means of notifications on the site.... I guess I will have to deal with that in a week or two.

Anyway glad you are getting to know everyone. Although you might have to drop in and say "Hi!" To two of our members who tend to not look at the introductions.
Yeah so don't be afraid to drop into someone's journal and say hello. We all enjoy the attention.

Anyway, I just felt like writing something. Plus I need to test some changes.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Giod to know ^^. Also if I am allowed for some roleplays can I put up some music on the URL I found some eally good ones on youtube and such, just wondered if I have to ask permission and such, don't want to do anything wrong now o-o And thanks for the intro Doc ^^ I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Yeah putting music into your roleplays are fine. Like check out Tyro's rp with me under the battle section.

Kinda busy so I'll just answer... And go...
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 am

I like to to try and set the mood right. I don't think it always works...
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 am

Well it's food for thought, if it works then thats a good thing. If not then you could always edit it and delete the song, just wondered if you could and such. So thats for the info and if you don't mind I'd like to checkout this battle that you was talking about, se if it's possible for me to try it out? If thats alright with you.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Wait we can put music to RP's o.o"

I must abuse this at first chance!
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Look at the RP itself (link is in my signature), and decide who should go forwards. Once you've decided, PM me with the characters you want to put forwards and I'll make another Thread, personally for you to battle my baddies in. Clear enough?

Is that all right with the extra Threads, Thepsy? I'll have to clearly mark whose is whose.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah that is fine, just make it like "The Villain Tournament (ThePsy)" if you get what I mean.

Also I would like to point out I've replied to our one Tyro.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 am

Excellent ^^ then it's desided, I just need some time to think of the corect character I will use, or if need be create a new one and delete an old one. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm

No need to delete. We haven't got a limit on characters here.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:47 am

I see, good to know I can about to delete my centaur T_T. Well I'll just think of one andget back to you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol   New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fresh meat RIGHT HERE!!!!Lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: