The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Empty
PostSubject: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 pm

I'll looking to brainstorm. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm willing, there are all sorts like a Ballroom dance caries out and a massive catastrofy happenes, or a fated meeting where the characters have to go through trial after trial after trial to get infomation from one place to anouther and learn its a massive trap in the end. And last but not least bounty hunting promise to kill a certain something, bounty hunters are broke so they ask for an advance for the mission, try to ditch the mission but are forced to go on it due to specific reasons that are still unknown for now.

Any thoughts? O_O
Back to top Go down
Senioursnuggles
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senioursnuggles

PostSubject: sure i am down   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 pm

i would love to RP with you and i would love to help with the brainstorming. i think it would be cool if it took place in a futuristic place but i also enjoy fantasy. but overall its up to you what we do.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:21 am

Well, thankfully, that's the sort of thing I do anyway. I like the juxtaposition of magic and science fiction. They're oddly similar to one another in the way that magic and science could be argued as largely similar.

Anyhoo, errr...hmm...I kind of like the idea of playing as a more obscure character. I'm thinking of playing as Myu, one of Tyro's kids, infiltrating a planet controlled by a machine known as Digital.

Effectively think of a world where every single person in it has been made into both a computer processor and a worker ant. Entire cities of people, all wearing the same blue suit and tie, walking in perfect unison like a system clock. They make devices and weapons for the empire and Digital sits on his throne here, looking over it all. He's directing this world to him whim and to aid the Black Fox empire.

So yeah, this builds on stuff you might not have heard of but it's not wholly necessary to know most of this stuff. I'd imagine such a phenomenon would be new to any character you'd create. I'd try my best to ease you into the odd little universe that resides in my head.

What do you think? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Senioursnuggles
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senioursnuggles

PostSubject: i like it    Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm

that would be coo, there could also be like rebellions and stuff going on trying to take down the planet. but im a bit new to role playing so im sure what ever you do would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Actually, no. There wouldn't be anyone else. It would litterally be my character and your character verses an entire city of remote controlled robots.

Sound good? lol.
Back to top Go down
Senioursnuggles
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senioursnuggles

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:03 pm

lol. that would be fine, again i am pretty new to RPing so i am pretty much fine with anything. but that sounds fun. just give me some info and were to start. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

Well, I can describe the world when we start. It's just that...why would either character be there? It's a hostile place...How about escape? Both characters have been sent to this place to be processed and added to the populous when they escape and are now looking for a way out.

That sounds good. How about you? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Senioursnuggles
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senioursnuggles

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm

that sounds fun, just message me when your ready to start ok. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Hey Tyro. I am up rping with you. I have some time on my hands and I want to start writing again. ^-^ I maybe a little rusty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.   Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall, furry man in his early one-hundred-and-thirties seeks fellow RPer for misadeventure and putting up with complaining.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: One on One Requests-
Jump to: