The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The mid-wall lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The mid-wall lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mid-wall lounge   The mid-wall lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 pm

"What's she doing?" Kinda a broad question. Mind control would have to be close to it. Maybe if I was closer I would have some clue. But as it was, Bella has such a list of spells to choose from that I could be guessing for years and not be close yet.
I turn towards Keiran "I have no bloody idea mate. All I know is it can't be good for him."

Bella keeps her smile but inside frowns "Time to step it up a notch." She thinks to herself as an aura of magic becomes feel able around her. It is only slight, and with no direction. Most magical creatures give off a larger aura then this subconsciously.

Leth's point of view would distort even more. Here was this goddess of a woman with him, what was he doing arguing with her, after all he had never been so lucky before.

"Oh yes, you are an extremely handsome man. How lucky you must feel, unlike the ugly duckling of a man who you were with."
She leans closer to him so her breath can be felt on his skin.

Alan smiles and his eyes light up "I can't see how ether of two such beautiful women could be feeling down." His compliment was lost in the ping pong of insults the two girls played.

Finally Alan cut through "Would ether of you like a drink?"

Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: The mid-wall lounge   The mid-wall lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:07 am

As if the pit of despair my heart had fallen into could get any deeper, it seems to find further vacuous space to sink.
"But you know her inside, out." Or maybe not. Everyone has vague grey areas in their creations: Tyro's exact age, for instance.

As Dom sort of shuffles off with a glum, defeated look, he shoves a hand in his pocket then plods away. He finds a solitary table to count his losses with his drink.

Meanwhile, Leth's disbelief that someone was coming on to him and playing it embarrassedly had a fight with it all between Bella's mesmer. It was an odd battle between magic and self-esteem. Leth's response was to basically hide his beaming face under his hair, away from Bella's stare.

"I should stop this" I said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The mid-wall lounge   The mid-wall lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 pm

I walk through the massive doors into the bar. I have my long, wavy, brown in a ponytail. I am wearing worn dark washed blue jeans with a worn t-shirt. I push my black square glasses back up my nose. I look around and see all different people, I cannot tell which people are the characters or their makers. I walk to the bar and order a green tea with a bit of honey. I turn and start to people watch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mid-wall lounge   The mid-wall lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mid-wall lounge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: Historical Archives :: Other-
Jump to: