The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ouran High School Host Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Ouran High School Host Club Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Okay, I might just die of happiness if we get enough people to do this.

The story will take place after all our known heroes have graduated. A motivated freshman has decided to recreate the famous host club. He already has the members in mind, and he's managed to convince most of them to join. There is only one hitch. The student council is shaky on the idea, and they aren't sure that they think the club will properly represent the club. They therefore decided to assign a council member to keep an eye on the club, and make sure that they will be a positive thing for the school.

Positions Available:

Council Member
King
Shy/sensitive
Loli character
Strong/Silent type
Hot-headed ruffian
Comedic or Sporty type
Dark type
(If you think of something else, pm me and I'll add it)
Unlimited number of customers. Anybody can play this part, just put it in red. Very Happy

We can also make room for other significant females. These can either be repeat customers or a manager. Very Happy

Last edited by Savfantasy on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic
mysticaldragonmagic

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

I am confused. What is the "club"?
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh, sorry. I should have explained that more.

Ouran Academy is a school for the super rich and powerful. In this school, those handsome boys with too much time on their hands entertain those female students who also have too much time on their hands, and profit off of them.
Basically, they flirt with girls and make them feel special. This is not just done flippantly, however. The club is partially about using their "special talents" to form positive relationships which they can profit from when they take over their parents' businesses.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

I'll join. Just not sure what part yet.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm

I'll join why not? seems like fun.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Great! Do you know what kind of role you'd like to play?
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

nope, not a clue at the moment, still thinking though. I'll figure it out soon, promise.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:22 pm

okay. No rush. Would anyone object to possibly playing two characters, so we could get it started faster?
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm

I could try to play two if need be ^^ Let's wait just a bit longer to make sure no one else wants to join right now.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club
Page 1 of 1