The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere

Go down 
+5
Tyro
Common Nonsense
Erin2341
Drrandom255
Puck_midsummernightsdream
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Infant
Infant

G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Empty
PostSubject: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 pm

I heard of this site through an, i guess you could call him, an aquaintance of mine that I had roleplayed with on another site. He said it was good so here I am. I hope that you'll accept me and want to roleplay with me, otherwise it is really pointless for me to join this site. wow, I'm rambling. Sorry. Shutting up.... now.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Don't worry about rambling, it mearly states your worth in insanity +D thats a good thing

Anyway Welcome to the path! be sure to read rules ((officialness of first welcome?))

Hope you have a great time here +D and would you like some cookies?
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Inside an old boot where I raise my hundreds of children

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 am

Woo! New person that likes to roleplay! bounce Very Happy
I'm Erin, I'd love to roleplay with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 am

More new people? Excellent! C: Welcome to the Path.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 am

Howdy! I'm Tyro. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey I am the admin and I think the "acquaintance".

I'm also from Australia NSW so maybe we will have a bit more to talk about. (They all go on about these American things and I have no idea what their on about.)

So tired at the moment, hopefully Ill get to talk you properly later.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm English actually. I just do my research well.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey there!

Well, I'm from Brasil. No very close to Australia, but also southern hemisphere. lol!

Anyways... Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Infant
Infant

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes psychoman you are the 'aquaintance' and i very much appreciate your mentioning of this site. you don't hate me too much do you??? Razz and i look forward to roleplaying with all of you. Razz or at least some.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 pm

And I look forwards to role-playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Infant
Infant

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Yay I feel very loved.... I'll probably post in beginner so far because i do not know how this roleplay site works yet. hopefully I'll have help from people... oooh I know... I'll go in the tutorial forum!!! Yay... I is smart.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes don't worry everyone here is very helpful, and basically all the staff had been hand picked by me. (Other then the other admins and ex-staff.)
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello, I hope that I am not to late for the party. I am in the US. ^-^ I am glad that another person join the fun.
Back to top Go down
Infant
Infant

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:56 pm

YAY thanks you very muchly psychoman..... Razz I applied for tutorials but i know not whether anyone will help me.... jocolor oh and people, feel free to comment on my journal too... its called puck's realm
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 am

Oi I am late to the greetings again. >.< Welcome to Path! It is a pleasure to meet another role-play friend. ^^ I love new people. Make yourself at home and if you have any questions, we are all open for you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Infant
Infant

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 am

Thanks frozen. you guys are soooo nice to me... Razz I'm all excited now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere   G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day mate... a huge hello from the southern hemisphere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: