The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!

Go down 
+5
Frozen Memory
Drrandom255
Thepsycoman
Common Nonsense
Erin2341
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Inside an old boot where I raise my hundreds of children

Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Empty
PostSubject: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Just kidding. :3 No free toaster ovens here, ha. I'm Erin, a girl in very small town Ohio. I think I'll put my information about me in bullets. Easier to read that way, eh?

• 1. I love to roleplay, & I will most often spend most of time on TPLT on the Roleplay boards. Smile
    2. I have 3 siblings, I am the oldest.
    3. I am a Christian. Don't worry, I won't shove my religion down your throat, but...please. Be as considerate of me as I am of you.
    4. I am an aspiring author (Hopefully) and would love to grow up and get the heck out of Small Town!
    5. I suck at telling things about myself, as you've probably already figured out, lol. Laughing
    6. Fun Fact: I am completely terrified of sharks.

Feel free to message me! I'm pretty open and love to talk and make new friends, so don't be shy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 pm

New person! 8D

[/creepy]

Well, welcome to the Path. We in general like people, so I'm sure everyone will be fine with everything and you'll find lots of people to roleplay with. C:
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Ha, lol. I hope so!

*arms self with apples*
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 pm

You will likely be throwing those at me since people believe I am Satan (And I go to a catholic school.)

Anyway, yeah I've already said my hellos.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Hallo +D I come from the Insane side

/givesfreetoasteroven

If you betray the dark side you get a free toilet +D

anyway welcome to the path XD fail me for not noticing this sooner
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Welcome! Since you are an author, I am sure that the writers here will be able to give you some tips or help you out. ^^ You'll make fast friends here! Don't forget to glance at the rules and if you ever need anything, let us know! ^^ We are here to help after all.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 pm

No toaster then? Can I still join the dark side?

Anyway... Welcome! Very Happy

1. I love to roleplay also.
2. I have 4 siblings, I am the youngest
3. I am not a Christian. But I don't mind people's beliefs since they keep away from my throat.
4. I am a writer, not yet officially an author
5. I suck at telling things about myself also, but I'm good with questions.
6. I think all kinds of creepy animals are awesome, even spiders which I'm terrified at. Plus I absolutely LOVE wolves (not lycans, actual wolves).

So, hope you have loads of fun here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Woo! You are all so friendly. Very Happy Yay, Blackbird! 1x1 Maybe soon? Oh well, I'll PM you. XD Thanks for all the hellos, guys!
*feels loved*
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello, Welcome.

Hey a other person that join the fun. ^-^ There is a place here to write your stories so we can help you with your writting. -hug and gives out cookies-
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Erin: Sure thing! Pm me whenever you feel like it. But you still owe me a toaster lol!

On another note... Yay! Cookies! Can I have one? Please? *Puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Of course. I don't owe you a toster. :p

Yes, you can have one. -hands you a cookie- Cookies are good for the soul.^-^
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:12 am

Hey howdy hey! I'm Tyro and welcome, yadda-yadda.

Toaster ovens now? Ha-haaa! That Palpatine and his need for murderous, magical psychos, ha-haa! I remember when it was just a T-shirt and a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 am

Ask Night and Syl. If you join whatever side I am on I arm/gift you with ban-hammers. Lol Jokes.

Anyway. Glad your fitting in, and I really do hope you three stick around. I think if we get some solid members who aren't part of the staff other people might be more willing to join and stay here. On another note, make sure you all vote on the newest poll in the newsletters section.
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

I set up an ad in a pretty popular adoptables/roleplay site I play on. Hopefully we'll get some more views now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Can I get you on that to just give them a link to my email if they want to ask any questions or anything, and just explain that I'm an admin of it.

koleanapark@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

I have done! Smile
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 pm

So, I see that I am late to introductions. Anyway..here I am. I'm Night Elf, the site's other mod. Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy Path. (:
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 am

Thank ye. Smile I love it already. It's just so....awesomesauce. The other sites I write on have really really restricting rules. But this one is a little more relaxed, and I like it so much.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah.

Here, if your not a spambot and you don't try and make sexually explicit scenes in roleplays we don't really care all that much.
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 pm

I noticed. On CS, even kissing is pushing it.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

On the site I started rping in I got banned for having my character put his head on his girlfriends lap. It was really stupid because it was literally "Moving as she come to sit next to him he lay his head on her lap and stared across the garden before he noticed the guard."
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 pm

That's why I like Path. It's so relaxed. I mean, CS is okay, but it's so...I don't know, restricting. It builds a dam on my creative river!
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:25 pm

CS?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 am

A site called ChickenSmoothie.....
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 am

Uh huh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!    Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come to the Dark Side and receive a Free Toaster Oven!
Page 1 of 1