The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Great Dragon War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Inside an old boot where I raise my hundreds of children

The Great Dragon War Empty
PostSubject: The Great Dragon War   The Great Dragon War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 am

Tensions have been high these last hundred years, but no one thought it would come to this.

For years now, the two dragon clans, Watertribe and Firetribe have been at each other’s throats. The other two, Windtribe and Earthtribe, are peacefully coexisting with all.

But when Firetribe and Watertribe's leaders, Rippleheart and Flameheart suddenly disappear, both clans are thrown into a frenzy. Rather than trying to peacefully make up and search for their leaders together, they declare War on each other, each accusing the enemy of killing/kidnapping their leader. All of us know that this is not true except for the dragons. While Watertribe and Fireclan kill each other, Windtribe and Earthtribe are trying to keep from being dragged into the War that could destroy Gazahing. But when their leaders disappear too, things really get crazy. Now we have four dragon clans with no leaders, a giant war, and the biggest disaster is yet to come.

There pretty much is the plot. Anyone interested? The OOC will explain most everything, but I think this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
MajorThomas
Hatchling
Hatchling
MajorThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Great Dragon War   The Great Dragon War Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 am

Cool idea and a pity no one took interest, I'm always up for a dragon roleplay, all though I can't help but think of feral dragons when I think of the word. Would that be the case?

Also I have a simular roleplay if you want to try a roleplay with many breeds of dragon and it's own universe?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: The Great Dragon War   The Great Dragon War Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 am

Sounds like fun. Let's go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Dragon War   The Great Dragon War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Dragon War
Page 1 of 1