The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

*Insert Greeting here*

Go down 
+3
Common Nonsense
Drrandom255
Yabo no Ningyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yabo no Ningyo
Hatchling
Hatchling
Yabo no Ningyo

*Insert Greeting here* Empty
PostSubject: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Konban wa, Good afternoon ( I guess), I'm Yabo no Ningyo. Or Doll of Ambitions in English. I was invited by Drrandom225, I'm sure of you know him. He told me that you guys needed more people, so I thought I might as well sign up. . . . . .. . Ok I'm bored of typing about myself, I look forward to RPing with you guys. Oh and I apologize if my intro sounds a bit mean or cold or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 pm

^^ hallo haru!!

Because no one here knows me in real life, Haru is my girlfriend and I convinced/invited/forced her to join and be active. Yay for new members, ((official note: read the rules, basically saying don't be stuped))
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh good, you know somebody here. That makes the assimilation into our family a little bit easier.

C:

Welcome 'round to the Path.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 am

Howdy! I'm Tyro. I'm the red furry one. Welcome to Fantasy Island Jurassic Park Neverland The Path Less Travelled
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey I'm (As a cut down.) ThePsy.
I'm Paths active admin and second youngest member.

Yeah read the rules blah, blah, blah.

Interesting thing that Ill tell you know so you don't get freaked out if you see it said around. In mannerisms at the least me and the Doc seem to be long lost brothers, and so we constantly refer to each other as brother.
Back to top Go down
Yabo no Ningyo
Hatchling
Hatchling
Yabo no Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Kaichou did tell me that you guys were like brothers. And Tyro, the fact that you're a furry. . . . . . . just scares the f*ck out of me. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello! Welcome to the sight! I'm Night Elf, one of the site's mods. Glad that you decided to join up! Hope you like our family!
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:31 am

Don't be. Its not like I attack anyone...or have a fur suit. I just its more that I like to play anthropomorphic characters. Tis fun...
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 am

Don't worry about Tyro, he doesn't bite and it is hard to find a nicer guy.

And yeah it would be twins but he is two years older then me.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

half dead me explaining something: Haru and I use each others Japanese names. I named one of my main RP character after my Japanese name.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 pm

I'll try and fail to commit that to memory Kaichou.

Aww shucks, Thepsy!

By the way, if you know RPers that are looking for a good place: PLEASE get them to join up. Now, it reminds me that I know someone I should badger to come here, but try and hint heavily that this place is good.

Furthermore, to some degree we're all writers. Anything that way oriented can easily have someone look at and find holes to poke through for you. Artwork is always appreciated and its possible to get something you want done if your no artist. Syldoran can whip something up if you ask nicely and I can have a stab at creating your characters on canvas too at this one-off, low, low price of one hug.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Welcome to the site, new member! -hugs- We have so many new members! It makes me feel so happy. Awe, you are already part of the family! I am sure you'll have an easy time making new friends here. If you ever need anything, please do ask. We don't bite. ^.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Greeting here*   *Insert Greeting here* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Insert Greeting here*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: