The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Something big is happening to Path.

Go down 
+2
The_Iron_Cross
Thepsycoman
6 posters

How much do you agree with the actions that might be taken.
100%, They are great.
Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_lcap57%Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
90%, Really good.
Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_lcap43%Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
80%, Still very good.
Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_lcap0%Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
70%, Far above average.
Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_lcap0%Something big is happening to Path. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
60%, Above average.
 0% [ 0 ]
50%, They are average. It could be better done.
 0% [ 0 ]
40%, Below average. It needs a bit of work.
 0% [ 0 ]
30%, Far below average. It really needs some work.
 0% [ 0 ]
20%, It is beyond help.
 0% [ 0 ]
0 - 10%, It is hopeless. Like honestly don't even try and help it or fix it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Something big is happening to Path. Empty
PostSubject: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Okay everyone. The poll is about how much you agree with the following statements. I encourage you to vote and then discuss with us why you voted that.

Here are the actions that will be taken.

1. The writing and art critic positions will be replaced with a simple critic position which looks over the whole of that area.

2. The boards will be cleaned out and a archive section made under "The end" for everything that is cleaned out. All old dead topics will be moved there.

3. The theme of Path will be changed to match the main roleplay.

4. A message will be composed and auto sent to all new members to help them around the site.

5. A music section will be made in the "Critique" section, it will be widely ranged from lyrics to just music itself.

6. Asses will be kicked if we don't start using the chatbox. ((This is a joke!!))

And please remember I need you suggestions and advice.

Last edited by Thepsycoman on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Thepsycoman wrote:

Here are the actions that will be taken.

[s]1. The writing and art critic positions will be replaced with a simple critic position which looks over the whole of that area.[/s]

2. The boards will be cleaned out and a archive section made under "The end" for everything that is cleaned out. All old dead topics will be moved there.

3. The theme of Path will be changed to match the main roleplay.

[s]4. A message will be composed and auto sent to all new members to help them around the site.

5. A music section will be made in the "Critique" section, it will be widely ranged from lyrics to just music itself. [/s]

6. Asses will be kicked if we don't start using the chatbox. ((This is a joke!!))

2. Wonderbar this will make everything nice and clean so we don’t get bogged down with old unneeded topics.

3. Once again uber, it shall make the site seem more organized and planned out with a theme that goes along with the story/plot.

6. Wishes to be the one who delivers boot based justice if this wasn’t a joke.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Sounds rather good.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Everything sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Ari
Hatchling
Hatchling
Ari

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Okay thats good I will start working soon.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

It sounds good to me. ^^ I have lacked... I know... I am sorry. Thank you Thepsycoman for taking the lead. ^^ (Don't forget we do have a dragon mascot. I would only ask you incorporate that as well in your new design.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something big is happening to Path.   Something big is happening to Path. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something big is happening to Path.
Page 1 of 1