The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A picture worth

Go down 
+2
Frozen Memory
Seer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm

"A picture is worth a thousand words". This game incorporates this idea. Each person who responds must respond to the picture the member above you has posted. The minimum is fifty words and max if one-hundred words. Once you are done writting about the photo above you, you post another picture to continue the game. Since I am the first person posting here, I will put up a picture that the next person must respond to. (once my folders fix itself.)
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Because my brother is lame and because I have taken over his computer, I will take the liberty of posting a picture and finally starting this game that has been on pause since this site started.

A picture worth Arctic10
Let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 am

Exhausted, the young fox laid down at the roots of a large tree. Having escaped the Hunter for now, it closed its eyes. It could feel its tired muscles begin to loosen, and it huffed the animal's version of a sigh. The fall breeze ruffled its dirty white fur, stirring up the dust around the animal. Slowly, it slipped off into a peaceful sleep.

64 words.

This game. . . I might be doing it wrong.

A picture worth Fedora10
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:07 am

I wanted to be a mafioso for halloween, but I didn't have the tie, matching fedora, or badassery. I decided to put a spin on my hat, making it cover one of my eyes, and maybe the other in a poor light. I then zipped up my coat, hiding the fact I had no tie and probably looking like a douche for it. You see, sometimes we just don't have the stuff to be something we're not. For me, heh, I'm no exception. Professional zip-up suit top: 35 dollars. White fedora: 20 dollars. Pretending to look like John Dillinger and get free candy for a night: Priceless.

A picture worth TF2HAHA

ยง
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 am

My job is quite difficult, you see. Constantly sneaking around, being a spy, getting freakin' shot at, all that general good stuff. It's frustrating and tiring. You don't get to really be happy. That's why, you see, my cigarettes aren't just regular cigarettes. They're laced with a special little drug, so now I get to be happy!

57 words. Alriiight.

Hur hur I'm such a dork for this one.

A picture worth PrincessZelda
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Don't presume too quickly that I am delicate. My sword is sharp, and I know how to use it. Besides, I have an entire army of elves at my disposal, being the princess. So don't try anything. Elves are wary of battle, but are brutal if need be. My bow and arrows are currently in the shop, seeing as an ogre broke them all clean in half.
66 words.
A picture worth Galler10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A picture worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picture worth   A picture worth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A picture worth
Page 1 of 1