The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Something Awesomely Awesome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Something Awesomely Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

Roleplay.

Something fantasy.

Maybe with sorcerers, that sounds cool. Or assassins, 'cause Devon would make a good assassin.

Let's go with assassinnnnssss 'cause those are always so fun and I've been reading Brent Weeks again and I think demons and poisoned knives go REALLY WELL TOGETHER and that kind of thing.

Ideas and interest go.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Sounds like fun. I just finished watching a film called Amuzi, I think. Lotsa cool fights and daft deaths.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Hooray, interest!

. . . I really need to get into the habit of generating an idea *before* starting a roleplay check.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Not necessarily. It helps but not its not always needed.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 am

Mm, I suppose.

So I was thinking something similar to the books--a master/apprentice relationship of some sort, with something happening that can be figured out. I'm good with playing either part, though I suppose I'm leaning toward the master part because Devon makes a "good" teacher.

They have "talents" too, which are a bit like magic skills in certain fields. Talents for stealth, illusions, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 pm

OK. I'll probably just drop Tyro in this as a default setting for me. I think it'll be interesting to throw him in as a slave...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Hmm . . . Perhaps Devon could free him from that then? Maybe got a job killing the ringleader or whatever, inadvertently helping out and things go from there.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

I will go off and start then. :B
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

OMG BRENT WEEKS!!!!

Sorry I had a fan moment XDDD.

I love those books! They were so awesome!!! Granted, I haven't read them in a while and it has been about a year or so, but that series was awesome! I can't wait till he comes out with something else!!!

Okay really... fan moment over XDD

Ummmmm........ I have never really done an assassin rp before. Well, I've tried but they never really went anywhere, but I am willing to try again if you are up for it. You don't have to though since my time will vary depending on school now. But, I iz here if you decide to do something with me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm

I don't have enough roleplays in my life at the moment, so I'm always up for more if you wanted to do one, too. Very Happy

Nyaaaahhhh Brent Weeks. I need to finish reading the second book so I have an excuse to buy the third but I can't ever focus. :< But with school starting Tuesday (HOLY CRAP I AM A SENIOR WHAT IS THIS) I should have more time--reading in class because I'm awesome, etc.
Back to top Go down
Puck_midsummernightsdream
Infant
Infant
Puck_midsummernightsdream

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 am

I've never heard of the books you are mentioning but i very much like the sound of the assassin and thievery biit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Awesomely Awesome   Something Awesomely Awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Awesomely Awesome
Page 1 of 1