The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised)   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm

I strongly urge you to have this playing in the background while you read the introduction. Sets the feel of the thing.

Worlds build themselves up with legends. Places grab a little piece of some fantastical truth and retell it, over and over and over. Thousands, like myself, will dig through what has been added to freshen the legend up to keep it at its most exciting and wondrous. The pursuit of what really happened becomes rather important. What caused this to happen? Is it actually possible that it did? Or possibly didn't? Sometimes, I have to ask whether is actually matters. The truth, I mean. Is it so important to know all the facts? Legends fall apart when scrutinised, I've found. The amazing steps that count more going up then coming down, for example.

There is one that I can't refute.

They say that the moon has siblings. Brothers or sisters floating around worlds out there that are remote but connected if you know how. They say that these moons talk. They watch over the people below, living their lives while apparently unaware of anything outside of their own, personal world. This bubble is easily shattered or moved into. Anyone can move into your bubble. Luna, as I have found, is the only creature I have ever heard of that will move in without you realising. She will simply emerge like you've known her for years. I cannot understand how or why, but we would talk for hours about my other close friends and relatives without me ever having to explain anything. She knew.

Her intentions are delivered in a blunt manner however. After what felt like a day, she explained that I had strayed from my destiny, at the end of the week. That's what she came for. She sees what your heart has gone through, feels what is to be done to it later, convincing you that this is what should always have been. And how can you say 'no' to such wide, deep blue eyes? I am expected to make a supreme sacrifice. A darkness is being manipulated, she said, one that will bring a chill to our worlds that promises to wipe them clean. For payment! Of all things, payment is what boils my blood as en excuse for destruction. Luna told me they had the heartless onside. She said they were the source of power for whatever was fuelling this charge.

Luna is gambling with more than just me. I must use my life to bring warriors here. On the top of the tower above the station. I will drop this letter into the winds in the hope that someone reads this. Then I give myself to the endless back and hope that I am to save the worlds. Its plural. Luna has opened my eyes and I wouldn't open my heart for anyone else.

Dr. Jiles George Finton Meyansol
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised)   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 am

sounds intresting
a little confusing, but intresting
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised)   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Cool. Your the only one taking much interest at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised)   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: Luna's Gambit (Revised)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: Interest Check-
Jump to: