The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

IT'S MEEEE!

Go down 
+2
Frozen Memory
Psycho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Some of you may or may not remember me from late 2009. Well, there's a very, very, very good reason I haven't been around.... I COULDN'T FIND THE DAMN SITE!

I spent a good amount of time googling my ass off trying to get back here. Honestly, it's like the secret light-cave-thing in LOST.

But I'm here now. I love the look of the site now, very... foresty.

Well, that's all from me, for now.

How are you today? Gas Mask
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:29 pm

OMG! Psycho! -hug- I haven't seen you in forever!! >.< You know, you could have e-mailed me XP. I now I sent at least two newsletters out to people. Either way, I am glad you found your way back! We missed you! ^^ I will be happy to fill you in on anything.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:31 pm

YOU'RE ALIIIIIVVVE
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:43 pm

lol. That was right to the point and full of emotion! Reminds me of the phrase: KISS (Keep it simple stupid) lol. Why do I always over elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:45 am

No! You said KISS!

Now that song's stuck in my head again...

YOU PULL THE TRIGGER OF MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE GUN!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi! I haven't been around when you have, but I thought I would say hi anyway. 8D
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:06 pm

H, hello strange gas-masked man. You'll be quite a challenge in the avatar competition...
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Tyro wrote:
H, hello strange gas-masked man. You'll be quite a challenge in the avatar competition...

There's an avatar competition? I didn't know about this. Sounds... fun.

Also, are you the same furryyiffmaster Tyro from RPGW?

Oh, and for the people who haven't met me prior to this thread:
I'm the resident nutjob. Take that how you will! Razz But mainly I'm a talented [apparently] writer and if any of you are writers and need a hand, I should be the first one you come to. Don't mess with the creative area and I won't mess with you. No, but really, it's tidy in there and I like it that way... I'm also the moderator *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:39 am

Haha Psycho I cant believe you couldn't find the site, It is so easy I swear lol.

Moving on.....

It looks like you have a challenger on your hand for title of resident nutjob lol, While saying that I should likely explain my username is ment to be spelt how it is, It has meaning to me and ill keep that to myself........

So good to see you back, I had forgotten about the site and then I remembered and come back. Funny thing is I just looked it up on google to find it again........ I think ill let you be about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IT'S MEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S MEEEE!   IT'S MEEEE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S MEEEE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Gossips and chat-
Jump to: