The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.

Go down 
+3
Thepsycoman
Common Nonsense
Summerstory
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Summerstory
Hatchling
Hatchling
Summerstory

Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Empty
PostSubject: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:11 am

I'm here. Dont worry everyone, i'm here.
u_u

Just thought i'd say hello in the most pompous, annoying way possible. ANNOYING AND POMPOUS IF THAT IS EVEN HOW YOU SPELL THAT WORD OR SOMETHING.

Before i start writing all over everything, i'd like you all to know that i have a dysfunctional L key because of an incident that involved a fly and a bag of incense sticks.

Just to shove a bit about myself out there, i'm an artist. Most of my stuff can be found at SheezyArt or FurAffinity respectively.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/callmebyname
or
http://paintedgoat.sheezyart.com

And I also like to show people my face so I'm on TinyChat a lot.
http://www.tinychat.com/paintedgoat

OTHER THAN BLATANT PIMPAGE OF MYSELF I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, YO.

Syldoran brought me here. If you all end up thinking i'm a total loser, you now know who to blame. BLAME.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:15 am

Haaaa.

I remember that incident.

With the fly and the incense sticks.
Back to top Go down
Summerstory
Hatchling
Hatchling
Summerstory

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:17 am

I kindasortakinda fixed the L but like..its on there with glue and falls off sometimes still. So a lot of the time it doesnt get pressed down enough cuz it has issues depressing and like...i'll just have a lack of ls in my words. Which is bad cuz my password has like three Ls in it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:29 am

Hey, Yep You would have gotten a PM from me so welcome.

Yeah thats all I have time for today, I think I nearly broke my ankle and I am in a bit of pain, With me pain = wanting to sleep so yeah I think I might do that now cya :p
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:46 am

Hello and welcome! It's nice to meet you. ^^ I am a little new year myself. I am glad you decided to join! Ummm I am not very good at this type of thing, so I am just going to stick with: hi! ^^ I am sorry about your L key.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

xD!
Welllllcoooommmmme stranger. You are quite the-maybenotsocouldberandom individual, aren't you?
^______^
I'm sure you aren't a total loser...but just in case.
-Drags out his beating stick.-
...:]
Hopefully you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Woah, it appears I'm late to the party. What's this about a beating stick? XD

....Anyway...Hi! I'm Night Elf. I'm the other site mentor here. It appears since everyone else has already done a wonderful job of greeting, I shall just say hi, and I hope you have a good time over here at Path! Hopefully, we won't be blaming Syl for anything. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm

If you're late to the party Nightelf, then I just missed the show XP. Welcome to the Path! It is wonderful to have you here and I love new fresh faces here that turn into old friends ^^. I think you'll fit in just fine. No blaming will be needed I am sure. ^^
Back to top Go down
Summerstory
Hatchling
Hatchling
Summerstory

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks for all the wishes of welcome guys! I hope i end up having a lot of fun here and making a bunch new friends. I'm always always always looking for a good roleplay, but they'r eso hard to find.

WHY DO SO MANY WORDS HAVE LS IN THEM??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.   Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its okay, everyone can relax and start having fun now.
Page 1 of 1