The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Omg I come back and everything....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Omg I come back and everything.... Empty
PostSubject: Omg I come back and everything....   Omg I come back and everything.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Everything is so different!! Man. Now I feel like a bad admin XD. Everything seems to look pretty cool... and OCDish organized XD. Ah. Gotta love an OCD brother. Fun to mess with anyway. So, my friends, tell me, what's going on! Is Kevin being a good admin and founder for you guys? Want me to over throw him or lock him in a closet or something? You guys ready to have me back? Life has quited down a little and I have time to roam!
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Omg I come back and everything....   Omg I come back and everything.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:46 pm

YOU'RE ALLIIIIIIVE

This is thrilling!

Of course, everything is wonderful and Kevin does well and all, but we're glad to have you back around! c:
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Omg I come back and everything....   Omg I come back and everything.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 pm

welcome back Seer, and yes you should lock up Kevin, just for no good reason though.

How was the wandering?

we missed you though kevin was fine and all, seriously OCD though and made me send him a PM that said Chocolate Pudding in it.

nuf said lol
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Omg I come back and everything....   Omg I come back and everything.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm

lol XD. Thanks for the welcome back! I've missed all of you guys. I haven't role played in so long. I forgot about like half of them.

Well.... since Kevin seems to be doing a good job, I'll let him keep his job. I'll just be an admin. You can keep all your e-mails and everything to him. At least he won't loose it.

Yay, I'll go push him in a closet later. Chocolate pudding? I got that e-mail this morning XD. He was going around the house yelling at Stephan to go get him chocolate pudding XD.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Omg I come back and everything....   Omg I come back and everything.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey! You are not going to throw me into a closet! I am going to lock my room now! What happened to you being grateful to me? You show it by throwing me into a random closet? You forgot me there when we were kids! lol. Glad to have you back on the site Damien. Yay! I get to keep my job! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg I come back and everything....   Omg I come back and everything.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omg I come back and everything....
Page 1 of 1