The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...

Go down 
+3
Common Nonsense
Shiva
Avalon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

A game anyone can enjoy. It's like every other "You Know You...When..." list, but this one is for anime. Just think of anything that might work with the topic. Referencing which series or show your post is from might help.

You find yourself saying the words "Ugu", "Gaou" or any combination of these and other nonsensical words on a daily basis. (Kanon and Air are infamous for this)
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm

you end your sentences with "desu"

§
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Who does that desu? Certainly not I desu!

you see short people and immediately shout out something about "pint-sized bean sprout midgets".
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 pm

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BEAN SPROUT MIDGET THAT CAN'T EVEN REACH YOUR KNEECAPS? *attempts to strangle*

Golden spikey hair is a symbol of power along with intense screaming.

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:03 pm

When you have been that midget.

*tear*
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 pm

*hugs Syl* It's ok.

when you spew out inappropriate and/or odd lines from your favorite show(s)

"That day, all female officers will be required to wear... TINY MINISKIRTS!"
"I LOVE DOGS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm

"You're the greatest, Colonel, I'll follow you for the rest of my life!"

You are overprotective of merchandise you own. (Dad had better give me back that first half of FMA season one or he's going to hurt. 8l )
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:09 pm

you constantly blow up, then rebuild your giant robots.

(Gundam Wing FTW)
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 pm

When people have stopped to ask you "So are you, like, one of those people who loves fake characters . . . ?"

Someone asked me that. I almost hit her because of how she said it, and not to mention not everyone who likes anime is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:10 pm

when you think a plot device will save you from death because you are the main character of your own life.

§
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 pm

You often find yourself humming "Soldier A" for no apparent reason after having heard it only once.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:09 pm

When you figure out your childhood friend is going to the school you just transferred to.

Story of my life.

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am

When you are told you are proportioned well, like an anime character.

This has happened. Considering I don't have an hourglass figure I was very confused.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 am

your transformation takes over 5 minutes, in which the bad guys have probably run away by now.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:48 am

When you add -chan on to the end of people's names.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 pm

I do that quite a bit, actually.

your hair often comes in odd colors, like sky blue, grass green, and plum purple.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Your hair often defies the laws of physics.

§
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:56 pm

You can be slashed, burnt, kicked, punched, pinched, beaten, bruised, and battered, and come out completely fine. Yet the only injury you receive when a giant object falls on you is a broken leg.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

The only way your clothing rips is AWESOMELY and only when convenient. (Cuts across the chest to look awesome, for example, even though you were just set on fire and the cloth should be gone.)
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 am

You have enough power to destroy the entire world, but would rather beat your arch nemesis to a pulp, wasting energy and then getting destroyed yourself. (Frieza, Cell, and every other DBZ bad guy in existence)
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:33 am

You can turn into an animal miniature for comic relief and when you are trying to hide (Gravitation comes to mind)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 am

When you have to back up extra hair-gel and dye for emergencies....
Back to top Go down
Gall
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gall

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:37 am

When you have 40 gallons of blood in your body, and is able to survive anything.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 am

the idea of Gravity is virtually non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...   You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Know You've Seen Too Much Anime When...
Page 1 of 1