The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.

Go down 
+2
Common Nonsense
Technician
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Technician
Hatchling
Hatchling

Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Really, it is. I'm craving some like mad right now. Or maybe some pork chops. Pork is great.
Actually I just want a nice batch of potato chips more than anything.

...Oh, this is an introduction thread, not an indulgence thread. Oooops.

[gear shift]

I was referred to this place by Amber (SweetDreamer) and I also know Kevin. I think Amber was initially trying to show me Syldoran's drawings as a comparison point to my style since I scribble too much crap in class for my own good. But I disagreed that our styles looked similar. Then, Amber asked me to join the main RP with GODS VERSUS HUMANS DEATHMATCH OMG. So, I signed up.

I plan to go into an art and design college when I graduate with some fancier math/science High School diploma.

Yep.

I write my own shenanigans sometimes, but I like to draw more. I'm a huge fan of the sci-fi genre and I like robots, fighting, violence, motorcycles, and architecture. Sometimes I also like popcorn, but it is pretty bland without cheese additives. I make sense about 78.9% of the time. I also think RP could be fun. Just call me Tech.

Last edited by Technician on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Syldoran's name. Typos are silly.)
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Syldoran.

Not Syldorian.

c:

Well, I'm amused somebody would bother to show my work off-site, that's kinda cool . . .

That aside, welcome around! As I and the rest of us have said dozens of times before, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Several of us also enjoy sci-fi and violence, and since role-playing can put those together, well, there ya go. Take a glance through the rules, blah blah blah, have fun. Savvy (Savfantasy) and Frozen Memory a.k.a. Kevin are our mods, so you can ask them stuff, or ask anyone else.

And yeah.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Technician
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Sorry about that mishap! I rectified my intro post.

My skim-reading tendencies leads me to misspell things from what I remember. I need to learn to double check.

Thank you for the welcome Syl, I checked out the rules and I will hopefully have fun here.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:53 pm

It's great to have you here! Any friend of Kev is a friend of mine. <3 Well, I would hope.

So then, welcome! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here. I'm not so great at these welcome thingies, so . . . flower
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Welcome to the site! Glad you could make it, and that Amber invited you. I am sure you'll enjoy yourself here. I have nothing much else to say... Cookie?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Aha welcome. I get on about every Saturday (today is a rare treat) so I'm not on much. But anyways, have fun on the site, just not too much fun. *gives a sarcastic-stern look*
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 am

the goblin welcomes the new member saying "...it's all hush hush actually and I feel I can trust you here, but this site is, in fact, just a front for the "Homeland security service" and their operatives in their ongoing undercover work to root out the threat of cyber terrorism on the Internet...", the goblin paused knowing that it was all too hard to comprehend in one go, but he continued "...simply think about it, which site would you least expect a cyber attack to originate from, that is between some ultra smart nerdy eastern block country, the Taliban's site, the Nigerian spamming site, well any of those types of sites on the one hand, and well, just somewhere like this site here then, where the members can, and do, manage to hit the "post" button from time to time, so that's right then, the members here are really ultra sharp "Homeland security" operatives only pretending to be otherwise, very snide of them I know but in fact they're probably the best America has..."

Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. MONKEYSINBOLACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.   Pie is a Succulent Delicacy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pie is a Succulent Delicacy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: