The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hi! New here.

Go down 
+3
Frozen Memory
Common Nonsense
Night Elf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Elf
Night Elf

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi everyone!

So, I'm new here, obviously. I'm xNightxElfx, but you can just call me Night elf, or Night I guess. I'm not at all new to roleplaying though, although I have just recently got back into it after a hiatus, so I still might be a little slow. I guess I would consider myself in the intermediate category, but I'm not really that sure. lol.

Um...I like to write (clearly), and I like to read. I am usually down for anything, I'm not picky. But in general, I like to rp realistic/fantasy. Other genres too if the plot is interesting enough.

I really don't know what else to say about me. I'm not that exciting lol. Anyway, I suppose that's enough about me!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Hehe, welcome aboard. Look at the rules, blah blah blah, people here are awesome and I'm sure you'll have fun. c:
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Welcome to the site sweetie! Thank you for accepting the invite. Syl said most of it lol. Don't forget to vote and check the newsletter forum for updates on things. If you need a hand or anything, all admins and critics are available. We are the ones with colored names. Enjoy! I am sure you'll find something to simk you teeth into.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Ah. I missed my chance to give you all the juicy stuff. Oh well.

-dances-

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll fit in just great here, and prove your previous statement (about not being exciting) wrong. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 am

Welcome! I'm not anyone important, but I was the previous newest member so.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

*glomps P-chan* But you are important! Everyone here is!

Anyway, hi. Welcome to our humble abode. Just don't do the usual stupid stuff most people do and you should be ok, degozaru.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:05 am

the goblin welcomed the poster again to a seemingly normal site with average members, perhaps guessing that somehow she too had realized that something was amiss here, that they were, all to a man, KGB agents just practicing to be humdrum housewives, "...yes, your asking yourself how in your heart you knew this all along, that is how when comrade admin appealed to her fellow proletariat members to rally up against the constraints of capitalism, you couldn't buy into the hidden Bolshevik ideology here..." said the goblin pausing for the exact words again, he continued "...no, like me, you didn't fall for it because their deception was in a way just too perfect to be real so it had to false then...", "...brilliant Holmes..." came the voice in the background as the goblin's three pipe solution was once more pressed into his pipe "...elementary my dear fellow, no one can post on this site longer than three weeks without going mad, and the rest was just a simple deduction from there then...", somehow the solution smoldered away in the goblin mind

Hi! New here. Holmes04
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi! New here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New here.   Hi! New here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! New here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: