The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Changes

Go down 
+3
Common Nonsense
pjkio03
Frozen Memory
7 posters

Change it back?
Yes. Now. Please.
The Changes I_vote_lcap22%The Changes I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Leave it.
The Changes I_vote_lcap78%The Changes I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Do you like the changes? I figure we could change it up every once in a while, and why not when it is now the new year?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah, they're amazing. When I first got on I was wondering if I typed in the right site.... But it's great!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 am

lol glad you like it. ~
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 pm

It's awesome. c: It's taking me a bit to get used to (I'm so used to brilliant red symbols telling me there were new posts XD) but it looks great.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 pm

lol same. Changes take some time. I was thinking maybe every year the skin would change to show that it is the new year and things. I think it would be kind of fun. Don't forget to vote so I can keep track!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Hmm . . . some of the symbols don't seem to be quite working right, however. Some show as having new posts when they don't and vice-versa, and some of them just glitch out and don't show. Is this just me or is anyone else having that problem?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm

I noticed that to. I thought it was just me lol. hm. Maybe the skin has a small glitch in the system or something. Here is another question for you guys: Do you want the forums decorated for holidays? I know most of them are over now, but as a future reference.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Personally, I would quite like that.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Okay, not just me. I feel better, sorta. XD Something to look into, perhaps.

As for the decorating, that might be pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Okay. I'll try decorations. I am not a whiz with the controls yet, so it may not as great as I would wish for. I'll check out the skin now and see what I can find about the problem.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Holly cow the message box is pink! I didn't make anything pink. o.0

Anyway, let's see if the glitch is fixed now that I reloaded the skin. If not, then I have no clue how to fix that :/ I might have to ask someone from forumotion about the glitch.
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic
mysticaldragonmagic

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

Is it easier, or more complex with the "new"
Level: Genre: Interest Check/ OOC:/ Private Threads/ Public Threads setup, versus the Level: Interest Check/ OOC:/ Private Threads/ Public Threads: Genre setup?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 am

omg you're back!!!!! 8D -hug- Ahem. anyway. Well it really depends on the person. I hear that it's complex and then I hear that it is simple. >.<

I would think the second choice you wrote would be easier and I was thinking of changing it but I wanted to ask people first. ^^ Thanks for the impute. I am still happy you're back XD
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Yeah, I think that while it's not necessarily confusing(at least to me) it takes me about five clicks to get to whatever thread I want for one roleplay. And I'm kind of impatient. XD
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 pm

I have no preference.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 pm

I personally like it, Also are the holidays on our calendar?
I am completely hopeless at remembering things like halloween since in Australia it is not celebrated.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Really? Is that because of a lack of Americanisation or because they'd think kids would melt in their costumes? I'd imagine it gets hot over there. I'd also imagine Oz competing with the US over beaches but your our expert I guess...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm

I rather like it 'cause everything stays organized.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 pm

I am glad you like it. Since the majority like it, it is going to stay this way for a while. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Changes   The Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: