The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.   MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX-wBa-UJVw&feature=sub

This is why Peter Chao is my hero. He calls the movie out for what it TRULY IS.

Also because I am asian and other than Jackie chan and Bruce lee there aren't many other asian celebrities I look up to.

Let me tell you guys I cried in laughter during the entire thing.

ยง
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.   MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Oh wow. That was great! Gave me a nice laugh. ^.^ Sorry Twilight Fans, but it does suck. And not the good kind XP.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.   MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 pm

What sad is that enough of the girls at my school are brainwashed to the point where that would happen.

Very funny, though. I approve.
Back to top Go down
helma
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.   MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Justin The most hated person in the entire world is GEORGE BUSH...oh you said your most favorite person in the entire world..got it...For me that would have to be my father because he has taught me how to be who I am and without him I wouldn't be here. Also if it wasn't for his relationship with the Lord then I may not even know any of you wonderful people and especially I may not of fell in love with the Lord like many other people have.
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.   MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:30 am

Wow...This Peter Chow bloke seems to tick every box in the Asian stereotype: inability to pronounce certain consonants, eating dogs. wonder if its deliberate...

I like to think of Twilight as a rip-off of Pride and Prejudice. Darcy = Edward. Lizzy = Emma or Ella or Eliza or whoever the protagonist is. Of course, replace now-weak social satire of a gone-by age with moaning teenage mirror-balls and that's Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.   MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ON TWILIGHT.
Page 1 of 1