The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Tale of Silverkeep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

The Tale of Silverkeep Empty
PostSubject: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:06 pm

It was the kind of morning people dream about; mostly clear skys, the sun kissing the land in a layer of shiny orange gold, mountains bordering it in purple hugs.

A shame poor Blathers wasn't going to get to see it long.

Sitting on the side of the road waiting for the bus, no breakfast, and no brothers...highly distressing.

"But at least I got here free, I hope it's going to be a good day."
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:20 pm

The taxi dropped Hope off in front of the house she was renting. She got out of the taxi, wearing a knitted sweater that was falling off one shoulder and leggings, her comfiest attire for the lengthy drive to her new home.

After paying the driver and lugging her bags out of the car she stood, leaning on the not-sturdy handle of her luggage. She had a smile on her face as she pulled out the key and pulled all her bags into the entrance of the house and then snooped around in excitement. It was very open and bright, a probably much needed fireplace in the winter. When she was finished looking around she decided to go walk the Main Street of the town and potentially meet some new people.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 pm

The bus was late. Majorly late. Unbelievably late.

And this stupid suit an tie are starting to itch.

The square was starting to pick up traffic, as he could see some people walking in.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 am

Hope stopped in a cafe quickly and got a iced drink as well as a quick snack, then sat on a bench in the square.

She watched people walk and socialize, and she sat back as she people watched and enjoyed her snack. She picked out a few people who caught her eye, and out of habit she wondered what they're background was

As strange as it may be, prior to moving to Silverkeep her and her friends would sit on a bench or go to supper and try and guess at the lives of others. It was quite humorous having five girls attempting to make up a story behind someone's wedding ring or why they were in such a hurry.

Hope had a slight smile on her face as she chewed on the cafe food.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:31 am

There was a nice girl, sitting by the café. Oh wouldn't it be great to get a bite to eat like that...

Oh The bus finally arrived. On fire.

Firemen were prancing all around with hoses trying to stop the rolling burning wreak of a bus. Snapping a quick shot of the madness he sent it to work.

"So much for that...but at least I can get breakfast." So Blathers wandered to the nearby café.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:45 am

Hopes jaw dropped and she moved towards the cafe because the heat from the flames were so bad. She watched the guy walk away and shook her head disprovingly.

She was worried about those on and around the bus, and this guy just walked away.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Waltzing into the café he ordered a small bagel and a cup of tea. Walking back out side he noticed a girl staring bloody murder at him, "What...?" he squeaked and shrunk back.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 am

The second he caught her staring her gaze softened quickly. "I'm sorry," she said, "I just couldn't believe you walked away without flinching."
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:30 am

"Well..." he shrunk back, "The fire fighters are already there, and there's nothing I can do..." he felt bad but..."what should I have done? Had I say were I was I would have gotten hit."
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:01 pm

She turned to look at the bus, then smiled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything."
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Deciding that I was ok he sat across from the girl, "Well, hello anyways. They call me Blathers; what's your name?" he offered his hand.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 pm

She took his hand and smiled, "I'm Hope. Nice to meet you." She looked around then back at him, "It's probably a common question in a town like this, but do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:18 pm

"Naw i'm just here for buisness; we sell stuff to stores and resorts 'n stuff nothing special."

He looked down to the table, "I take it your not from here ether? Given the question and all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Silverkeep   The Tale of Silverkeep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Silverkeep
Page 1 of 1