The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

StateofGrace & oddandodd RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Empty
PostSubject: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Alright so first you post your character profile here.

i'll make mine a little later...gotta leave to doctor appointment!
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Name: Hope Williams
Appearance -
Hair: Blonde/Brown, medium-long in length, often in loose curls
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'5''
Personality: social and cheery, easy to talk to, but she does have a hard side to her, where she refuses to allow people to walk over her, she doesn't open up easy
Bio/Background: moved to a small town to escape the big city, as well as her parents. The second she turned eighteen she almost fleed from her parents sheltering her. Now that she is in a small tourist town in the mountains she can finally break free and become whoever she is supposed to be, regardless of how cliche that sounds. She knows that all the secrets fantasy books bring to life run throughout her family, she wants to begin her hunt to find out if the 'powers' her mom and dad have can also be found in her, as well.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 am

Name: Bob Willacurs
Appearance -
Hair: Black, short but has some volume and poof (oh dear I can't explain hair; is it cool if I draw a picture?)
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'
Personality: Quiet, but approachable. Genuinely likes to spoil people but knows when to be firm. Extremely non confrontational, a bit spineless, and rather motherly.
Bio: living in a broken home, with 8 younger siblings, a drunk for a mother, and a father who was never there has made him grow up sooner then most others. When he left it was for very unhappy reasons, and now he raises half of his brothers and sisters while the rest live with his dad. He knows with some work he can pull off an interesting trick or too. He is at the tourist town on behalf of his job; his siblings being baby sat by a friend.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 am

So do we want to plan out a plot now or just start the rp and deal with that later?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:29 pm

It depends do you want to start? or will I? Cause I think for something like this who's ever going first should just say their starting point and then we roll from there.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 am

You can start, so I know the length of the replies and all that, if you don't mind Smile and of course, good idea!
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 am

Wow that was the creepiest smile face ever..
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:43 am

Ok; posts near the start tend to be very big (cause ya gotta set up the world and people and whys and hows and all) and really don't worry about size; it's more about quality and having fun then size.

I beg to differ... clown Mwahaha!

Wait we need a title; what do you wanna call it? Something fancy or just something like 'Grace and Odd RP'?

Also what's the name of the towns? or at the very least the tourist town?

Last edited by OddandOdd on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shpelling)
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 am

We need to get creative and pick a name, definitely. And the name of the town..hmm..I googled up some names, and needless to say the quality isn't very great! But here's some that I didn't mind: Old Arrow Creek, Wander Creek, or something that ends in river, lake, creek or just a one-word name can be good.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:47 pm

So there is this site with about several hundred different kinds of name generators and I messed with the town one for a bit and found a few names I liked:

Panshaw
Blancathey
Ely
Silverkeep
Crossroads
Wellspring

(Ely, Silverkeep, and Wellspring are my favorites)
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:48 pm

I like Silverkeep. I think that ones a winner
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 pm

YEAH! I'm not to great at beginnings but i'll give it my best shot!

i'll just call it the 'the tale of silverkeep' I hope that's not to corny for ya!
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Actually I just realized what a horrible name Bob is. I don't mean to keep stalling like this (I really don't mean to X_X') but what's a good family kinda nickname? or should I just change his name?
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Not to corny! I'm not good at beginnings either xD and nah no worries! Bob is very old fashioned Wink pick a new one if you want! Or leave him nameless for the intro until you pick one out! Smile
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:01 pm

GOT IT his nickname is blathers and he actually goes by it!
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 pm

HOORAY my beginings suck went I don't know what im doing lol XD
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:13 pm

I like it! Sorry I was working all weekend, that's why I couldn't reply.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:27 pm

It's cool; we've been having power outages.
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:40 am

Gross. We've been having the same because of a ton of lightening. Trying to drive and all the lights are flashing red suck cause people just don't know what to do
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:28 am

I feel you, it's like a tiny drizzle = everyone drive like a maniac.

By the way I am the least romantic person I know so I'm sorry if my ways to get progress is outlandish, unrealistic, and completely unromantic.

Last edited by OddandOdd on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
StateofGrace
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 am

Hahah see I'm used to rps with plots and romance on the side. So that's all I'm wanting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StateofGrace & oddandodd RP   StateofGrace & oddandodd RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StateofGrace & oddandodd RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: OOC-
Jump to: