The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hello! First time on a forum style site...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oramithebest
Hatchling
Hatchling
Oramithebest

Hello! First time on a forum style site... Empty
PostSubject: Hello! First time on a forum style site...   Hello! First time on a forum style site... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:24 am

I have been Role-playing for quite a while but I have lost track of everyone that I used to role-play with. So here I am! I hope to meet some new people and get involved in some great stories. I am a writer by nature so I apologize in advance if you aren't used to that and/or my long replies. I do take a little while to post occasionally because life happens, but I assure you that I will!

Namaste~
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hello! First time on a forum style site...   Hello! First time on a forum style site... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:37 am

Hello and welcome to the site, be sure to read the rules and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Hello! First time on a forum style site...   Hello! First time on a forum style site... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello! Hello! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Hello! First time on a forum style site...   Hello! First time on a forum style site... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:18 am

Hello and welcome to the site! My name is Brandy and I'm the admin 'round these parts.

We have a few active roleplays going right now that are open to more members, or you could start some of your own.

I hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! First time on a forum style site...   Hello! First time on a forum style site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! First time on a forum style site...
Page 1 of 1