The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:09 pm

"Really! don't worry about it! I'm not lying when I say I've got nearly 3 of every TM."

She placed a Hyper Beam TM in his hands and proceeded to hide her hands, fold her arms, put away her case and bag and started walking erratically so the he couldn't give it back.

Of course she nearly tripped several times doing this but she seemed to be having fun giggling away.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm

He sighed and tucked the TM away and then laughed as she almost fell. Kurama just looked at her his head cocked. Wondering what the crazy girl was doing, before giving up and continuing to follow.

The forest was completely dark now. The world alive with the sounds of the nocturnal Pokemon going about there business. "How much farther?" He asked her. Still slightly concerned about being in the forest at night.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:16 am

"Don't worry we're at the final stretch. The rest is basically a big Zig Zag with no branching paths; really were in the clear."

Of course she said that seconds before tripping, falling, hitting the ground with her face...

...then being lifted up and looking straight into the eye of the big bad displaced Trevenant whose foot she just tripped on.

"AHHHHHH!! JASON GET A HARPOON!!" Elly screamed and threw poor Zuna at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:09 pm

He sighed as she trhew her pokemon again. 'I need to tell her to stop doing that..'

"Kurama! Use ember!" He said while rushing to grab Zuna and pull them both away. Trying to get them to somewhere even a bit safer

Kurama shot the little fireballs at the tree pokemon. And then bounded back to stand infront of Jason and Elly, growling.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:11 pm

The Trevenant was not very strong as it fainted after the small ember attack.

Blinking in confusion after the speed of her rescue Elly soon collected her self and scanned the tree Pokémon with her mom's (stolen) pokedex.

"Huh? Why this little guy's only level 3!" she pondered, "He must be a trade evolution..."

Deciding to think harder about it later she gave it a sitris berry, and turned to Jason, "This is taking for ever! It's time to MOVE!"

She then grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him full speed to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:15 pm

He followed her(only partially against his will) as Kurama ran with them. As they ran he began to see the edge of the forest.

They ran along until the trees were behind them. Leaving them in the open moonlight. As stars lit the sky with lights from Pewter City in the distance.

He looked at her. "So you're from that city? Whats it like?"
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:25 pm

"Excellent! Just don't cut off the water supply or set the gym on fire! I've done both and got thoroughly grounded for it!"

She turned to face him, "Come follow me! You need a place to stay so come stay at my place! We got TV, and Chips, and lots of room, and you could probably borrow some of my stupid brothers clothes sinse he's never home and doesn't ware them WE COULD MAKE THIS A SLEEP OVER!! Yayyayayayayyay!"

She once again started dragging him around never once ending her chatter.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:30 pm

He laughed and went with her. "So no destruction, got it."

Then he looked at her. "Are you sure that's okay? I don't want to intrude.." He said with a slight blush on his face.

He decided to go along with her anyways, only halfway listening to her nonstop chatter until they got to the city. He looked around. He saw the gym and the pokemon center and several houses. "Nice place."
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:03 pm

"My mom won't care. And thanks! Next to Celadon we have the greatest volunteer force in the region!"

They arrived at the house, a fairly short ways away from the Pokémon center with a hearty "TADDAH!!" from Elly spreading her arms.

It was a two story with a big yard, Pokémon entering and exiting in contently from the many small doors around, "Welcome to my humble abode! You will notice that all the Pokémon here have or used to have pickup as their ability! That is because my mother is doing really long term research on the rates and stuff of the ability. Did you know that if you bring a Pokémon of another region here it will keep the same pickup rate as it did over there vs. changing to the one here? Even if the stuff is way less common then at home?"

She sighed, "But enough nerdyness! Let's go inside!" she charged the door and kicked it open, "HI MA I'M HOME I BROUGHT A FRIEND He's staying the night!"

The horribly pale woman stared at them in fear frozen stiff, with unnaturally big red orange eyes, and a toothy frown that seemed...off. It was as if they had caught her doing something, but she was only standing in front of the oven holding up a knife.

When she spoke with her lips and teeth not moving it was stilted and far too clear, "Hi. Hon. Ey. He may. Stay."

"Thanks ma. He'll probably spell on my floor, unless it's ok to use bro's room-"

"NO!" She screeched, looking more disturbed.

"Oh ok then, come along Jason! my room's just down this hall."

She followed them with her gaze, tuning with out ever moving her feet, as they slipped into Elly's room.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:52 am

He looked at the house, only paying partial attention to what she was saying about pickup rates and whatnot. He followed her in, and looked at her mom. He tried to hide his creeped out feelings as she spoke, and when she screeched at them the color drained from his face and he followed Elly quickly to her room. He felt the womans eyes on his back as they left.

When they reached her room he looked at her. "U... Um is she always like that...?" He looked at her room, it was kinda messy with clothes thrown about and pokemon dolls everywhere. He actually felt reassured by it, it reminded him of his room. "Nice room... So where am I sleeping?" He said as he looked around, as an afterthought he decided to ask. "What happened to your brother? And why did your mom freak out like that when you mentioned his room?" He was still kinda afraid of the woman after all. His vulpix walked between his legs, nuzzling him for reassurance. He rubbed between its ears and it laid down, content where it was and looked at elly as well.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:15 am

Elly waved her hand, "Bah, something about running away after getting with a fight with mom and her baennet. He was into taxidermy and he ran away about two years ago so it probably grows dust and she didn't want you to get all dirty from it. She kinda lost her nerve after that always freaking out..."

Elly smiled, "but She's still the sweetest thing ever; jumpy and nervous sure but I don't think I've ever seen the councilor so afraid of anyone in his life after I sent her up last year." she chuckled.

She then meandered her way to the closet, kicking thing out of the way as she went, "While I don't have an air mattress or anything I do have this taxidermy of my bro's old snorlax he gave me a few years ago." opening the doors wide she pulled out the once heavy Pokémon. It looked just like they always did when asleep; side from the now lopsided stomach from previous nights.

"But if you don't think it's comfy enough you can always take my bed!" Said bed drowning under the sheer amount of pokedalls.

Last edited by OddandOdd on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you know me)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am

Jason stood there. "Oh." was all he said about her mom. Then he looked at the snorlax, and then her bed. "I guess I can sleep on the Snorlax. It looks soft enough." He looked at her smiling. He sat down on the snorlax and looked at his vulpix, which was already dozing. He suddenly felt really tired and yawned.

"So what are you planning to do tomorrow?" He asked her, not wanting to fall asleep yet, he thought to himself about what he wanted to do here, try the gym and see the museum. He looked at her wondering what she would say, and wondering if he would ask her to join him.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:43 am

"Follow you like a bad itch; why?" Elly said, crawling into bed, "I hadn't much else planned. Your a trainer, and I'm not a trainer, and they always said going in a group was safer and cheaper so why not?"

Elly then crawled into bed, released her two Pokémon, and they all promptly went to sleep.

They snored very very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:01 am

He slept rather soundly, even with Elly's loud snoring. He got up and stretched and looked at her, he threw a pokemon doll at her to wake her up. "Wake up, I feel awkward being the only one awake. And I wanna go see the museum!"

Kurama woke up and just looked at him, wondering why he was up so early and trying to make them go places.

Jason waited for elly and her pokemon to get up.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:15 pm

She caught the doll and sat up, rather groggy, "Ok...lessa go..."

Zuna and Bubblesgot up, did a stretch and they tugged at her sleeves to get her out of the room.

Walking like a zombie she nearly hit the doorframe on her way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 4:14 pm

He laughed as he watched her try to leave her room, when she almost hit the door he grabbed her by the shoulders and moved her out of the way of things as they made their way outside.

Once they made it outside he had to squint his eyes in the bright sunlight. "See, its not even that early." He said while smiling at her. "You're just being lazy." Kurama looked up at him and growled a bit. "And you were being lazy too."

He looked at Elly, waiting to see if she was actually awake now before heading to the museum.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Practically gliding across the land she made her way up the street to the museum, clunking loudly when she hit the door.

The museum was set to open in five minutes. The lady inside looked exasperated at Elly's performance.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:08 am

He was genuinely stunned to see how fast she went to the museum. And laughed when she hit the door. 'You okay?' He looked at her. And helped her up. 'Shouldn't you know if the museum is open or not? You know, so you don't go banging into doors.'
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 pm

"...Hmm...? Oh yeah...almost forgot." she ducked down to Bubbles and Zuna, handing the blue one a rock of decent size, "You remember the mission right? Just wait for the signal."

Getting up the lady finally opened the door, Elly flashed her city ID card and the two trainers got in for free.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Jason looked at her as they walked in and whispered "Whats that for?" As he started to look at the displays.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:00 pm

"Don't worry! Nothing to worry about, MELISSA SHOW MY FRIEND HERE THE BOAT!!" as she dragged the two upstairs, "It's my favorite thing in the whole museum you should really see it and get the full good explanation!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.   Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd and Ezekiel's Pokemon Roleplay.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2