A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Looking for one x one RP partners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllThoseForgotten
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Looking for one x one RP partners.    Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello to everyone! This is my first official post on this site so I'm rather excited.

I love to write and love RPing. Coming up with plots and different ideas are fantastic when you have the right partner. With the right person you can make even the most cliche have a twist no one saw coming.

With that being said I don't really have any plots or ideas up yet but I'm willing to try just about anything. I usually do male partners but I can do straight or even female partners. I play all genders and can do a lot of different plots. If I don't know something I'm willing to research it if I love the plot.

If anyone has any plots they want to shoot my way I'm more then happy to discuss with you. Until then I will come up with some of my own and post them here as I think of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one x one RP partners.    Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Ill do one with you

“Hurt spreads and grows and reaches out to break what’s good. Time heals all wounds, but often it’s only by the application of the grave, and while we live some hurts live with us, burning, making us twist and turn to escape them. And as we twist, we turn into other men.”

Drink counter
DrRandom owes: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
rpannier
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one x one RP partners.    Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 pm

count me as interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one x one RP partners.    

Back to top Go down

Looking for one x one RP partners.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1