The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Greetings ALL!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wrightgotwronged
Hatchling
Hatchling
wrightgotwronged

Greetings ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings ALL!   Greetings ALL! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello! My name is Taylor but you can call me Wright! I have just started role playing and I have come to enjoy it very much. I heard how this was a friendly and welcoming site that needed some members and thought I should immediately join! I love making friends and meeting new people so don't be afraid to send me a PM! I hope I can have a lot of fun on this site (but please go easy on me).
Back to top Go down
http://wrightgotwronged.tumblr.com
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Greetings ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings ALL!   Greetings ALL! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello, Wright. I am Rose. I been here for many years. Make sure to read the rules and have fun.
Back to top Go down
OverladyOfRabidAndRandom
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Over the rainbow. Or Michigan, whichever you prefer.

Greetings ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings ALL!   Greetings ALL! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Welcome! I'm somewhat new, and it is very friendly and welcoming. I'm Rabid, but my first name is Kristen. Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings ALL!   Greetings ALL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings ALL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: